White Magic.ca
October 18, 2017, 11:28:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some one has place a evil spirt in my house  (Read 2972 times)
Daniel

View Profile Email
« on: January 13, 2010, 10:06:37 AM »

He tryed to hurt me but not working god is helping me but it scary it from some one casting it on me.... any hint to help thanks

The Mind is Stronger then the sword

It is better to fall standing then to fall evil
Caseylou32

AND LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 04:14:35 PM »

Have you tryed the removle spell?

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
~ Buddha ~
Lark
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 08:51:29 PM »

I'm assuming from your post that you are Christian so correct me if I'm wrong.  But if you are Christian then you can always command the spirit to leave in the name of Jesus.  Or you could try sprinkling your home with holy water.  Either way should do the trick.

-Lark-

Those behaviors that we tolerate become our standards.
FullMoon
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 06:30:57 AM »

Would it work if he wasn't christian? I don't get that whole thing. I am firmly atheist, so people tell me spells where you invoke a god won't work. That's just silly though, I've tried several of those spells and merely left out the invocation and replacing it with, in a broad sense, willpower. So why do people say those spells don't work?
Lark
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 08:42:17 AM »

One of the most important things that makes a spell work is the absolute belief and confidence in all parts of the spell.  So if one is using a spell that calls upon a specific God and you don't believe in that God you are creating a weakness in your magical working which may cause it to fail.

I suggested those particular approaches because the OP said they were already calling on "God" for help.  That suggested that they were Christian so I offered suggestions within their belief system that might help them.  If they are not Christian I will offer some other suggestions that might be more appropriate for a Pagan or an atheist.

-Lark-

Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 11:15:52 AM »

Exactly.

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
FullMoon
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 09:23:51 AM »

Oh, no no, I wasn't questioning the answer you gave Lark, it was merely a thought. I'm sure you would have been able to offer other solutions. I was merely commenting that I have successfully been able to perform spells invoking a deity although I am not personally religious.

Substituting the part of the spell that calls on the god is not difficult, and the spell still works, so evidently it is not a god making the spell function, rather willpower and belief; mind over matter. Or that is my conclusion.
Lark
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 11:06:21 AM »

Oh, no no, I wasn't questioning the answer you gave Lark, it was merely a thought. I'm sure you would have been able to offer other solutions. I was merely commenting that I have successfully been able to perform spells invoking a deity although I am not personally religious.

Substituting the part of the spell that calls on the god is not difficult, and the spell still works, so evidently it is not a god making the spell function, rather willpower and belief; mind over matter. Or that is my conclusion.

It is entirely possible that one could perform a spell invoking a God or Goddess without belief in that Deity if the rest of the work necessary to have a spell work is sound.  BUT...it still leaves a weakness in the spell which could easily result in failure of the entire working because the necessary belief is not present.

Also, if you are working with a Deity with whom you have a relationship and in whom you believe strongly it will add an additional likelihood that your spell will work in the manner that you intended since you are also obtaining aid from Deity for your purpose.

Frankly, if one does not believe in a certain God or Goddess I would suggest simply omitting any invocation to them from any spell work that you do.  Otherwise it is sort of rude to treat a Deity as simply another spell ingredient.

-Lark-

FullMoon
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2010, 11:30:10 AM »

Yeah, well that's more or less what I did. Just left it out.

If I don't believe something exists, then I also believe I cannot be rude to it. The only reason I leave it is out of respect to those who do believe in a god/s.

But peace, religion is a... kinda sensitive subject for me! Not got best experiences with it. Everyone else however is free to believe what they like.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: