White Magic.ca
May 28, 2020, 03:52:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: can I achieve God, what happens after this meaningless life ?  (Read 9471 times)
angel

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2010, 07:28:49 PM »

I think am done. I am happy that am done. I feel am out of purpose. If only I could contribute a billion dollars to the animal rescue and care foundations, I would have been happier. I just want to leave earth and go to the next level or whatever. What should be done ?
Is there a spell to invoke good and nice death onto myself ? as in there would be no pain or anything, matters in earth (leftovers) would get resolved by themselves and no one will feel bad that I am dead...

Thanks,
Angel
angel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 07:30:29 PM »

sorry, I still think am obsessed, I cant get rid of it, obsession...thats why I want to kill myself so it ends the darned thing
angel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 07:41:09 PM »

this is what happens when stalking is the purpose of life, at some point now, I have no purpose !
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 08:41:57 PM »

Your new goal in life is to lick your elbow.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 06:31:39 AM »

Lol!

Anyway angel, don't you have a job or something? Friends? Family? If none of any of what I said, spend time with the internet. It will make you feel better. Cheesy It seems like you have the time I've been wishing in my life lol. Write a book. Play games. Anything. Let God be the one to end your life. Smiley

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
MiddeM

It's good to be clever, but not to show it.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 12:59:05 PM »

Lol!

Anyway angel, don't you have a job or something? Friends? Family? If none of any of what I said, spend time with the internet. It will make you feel better.  It seems like you have the time I've been wishing in my life lol. Write a book. Play games. Anything. Let God be the one to end your life.

Thats parthetic..

A wizard is never late, nor his early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 01:11:14 PM »

SYF Middeyy

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 08:30:10 AM »

Pathetic but practical in a sense, MiddeM. Like hello?? The common sense of people tells us to value life. We don't just say, "Wanna die? Okay." because that's just totally heartless and rude. Well, how about you? What do you suggest??

JoeY34kaze
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 09:33:59 AM »

I believe that is someone wants to end his life, then its his decision. sure I want people to live, but if they don't want to then let them do what they want. I'm not saying that he should die, I'm saying that i don't protest decision if someone wants to.

Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 07:27:31 AM »

I don't want someone that I know or I know of die. Sad It's depressing Sad. Oh well, that's really and obviously the person's decision. But, don't tell me the sad news! Waah!

MiddeM

It's good to be clever, but not to show it.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 10:37:09 AM »

Why do you afraid so much the death? Death is the freedom, i wish god could allow me to die so i could at last be free and not trapped in this form.
Death isnt the end but the start of life, the real life and not the one you work to get money, to eat food and all this things, for me this is not life but a survivor game.

A wizard is never late, nor his early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
JoeY34kaze
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 11:38:12 AM »

in some way i agree with middem. death is ot end. but i dont believe i will go to heaven.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2010, 01:00:05 PM »

Im scared of dying.

JoeY34kaze
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2010, 02:35:17 PM »

My psychology teacher said that everyone is afraid to die. I don't fear death tho
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2010, 02:38:54 PM »

Do people have regular panic attacks about it?

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: