White Magic.ca
August 19, 2018, 06:45:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I know?  (Read 2049 times)
Lanna16

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2010, 07:25:41 PM »

Hi. I am really confused, i want to be a witch, i dream to be a witch but how do i know that i am a witch? also, i want some advice on spells, i have never done one and i figured that it would be best if i got some advice from more experienced witches. I would also know a good lost and found spell, (please?) i have lost a special earring and i know my problems are inferior and its not best to deal with magic on a daily bases or to solve tiny problems with but i could really use a helping hand here... please? Another question (sorry) I always wanted to control water or be apart of the water, i have always had this strange connection to it, i dream in water (literally) and when i go swimming my parents and friends need to seriously pull me out so that we can go home already, also, my entire life i have drank A LOT of water. I drink a glass in the morning and at least a two and a half glasses when i come home from school... i crave to control it and wield its amazing and mysterious powers. when i am upset, i feel the need to escape to the ocean. I also love seafood, i don't know how relevant that is but... you never know...
PLEASE HELP!!!! I value your input greatly and trust you to give me your best advice!!!
Sincerely,
Lanna16
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 08:25:10 PM »

Hello and welcome to www.whitmagic.ca. Smiley

Everyone has the ability to do magic.

These posts I have made will help you start out in magic...

http://whitemagic.ca/forum/index.php?topic=616.0

Remember hat it takes patience and practice. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
Lanna16

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 11:28:04 PM »

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! You have made my day! i was just very confused about magic in general and the ability part especially... i'm only 14... THANKS AGAIN!!!  Grin
lucky thirteen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 03:09:14 AM »

hello!!! The earring finding- This kind of magic is known as practical magic! I use this a lot! being a witch is something you choose to be- Just like you can choose to be a christian- All you have to do is your research and practice! And age doesn't matter at all in magic. you can be 14 and be better than a witch who is 40 if you've had more practice. if you think about it, the earlier you start learning, the more time you have to perfect your magic! Smiley good luck!! X x x
nick185

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 01:13:36 PM »

"I always wanted to control water or be apart of the water, i have always had this strange connection to it, i dream in water (literally) and when i go swimming my parents and friends need to seriously pull me out so that we can go home already, also, my entire life i have drank A LOT of water. I drink a glass in the morning and at least a two and a half glasses when i come home from school... i crave to control it and wield its amazing and mysterious powers. when i am upset, i feel the need to escape to the ocean. I also love seafood"

SAME, I wonder what it means...........
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: