White Magic.ca
November 22, 2017, 06:15:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Famous Quote That Can Help A Lot Of People  (Read 2011 times)
Perceptillon

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2008, 11:51:14 PM »

Haha......i have been teaching people many things but there is one thing that can relieve all confusion of will you go to hell for doing witchery or.....some other thing but.....I know this and I am content with this....I know god is real. God has answered prayers..but not all the time. Witchcraft is not relying to a greater force to help you, but taking energy and doing something for a purpose like if you ask god for strength and it doesnt happen, do it yourself with a small ritual and it will happen. So witchcraft is taking energy and manipulating it for a purpose. I I am not a wiccan nor am i some messiah, i am just a regular sorcerer/mage. I consider myself as a bringer of light and good fortune because i can heal with a mere touch and anyone who is around me is lucky. I am a very lucky person. My spiritual Aura color: Green, Red, Black, White, and a lot of purple

QUOTE: This will help you think more
It is not so much what you believe in that matters, as the way in which you believe it and proceed to translate that belief into action. -Lin Yutang
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 06:02:40 PM »

Very nice quote! It keeped me thinking for a while.

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
Vintal

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 04:36:53 AM »

I believe another nice quote is Gandhi's one: Be the change you want to see in the world
X-file girl
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 03:05:15 PM »

William Paley- 'The consciousness of knowing little need not invoke a distrust of that which you DO know.' don't allow a spell or even a life event that goes wrong to cloud your mind and lead you away from faith- you have seen the evidence for in the past, so why let the evidence against in the present prevent you from finding more evidence for in the future? Lol i guess what i'm trying to say is, don't give up on something that you have faith in just cos its let you down once or twice. If you had reason to put faith in it in the first place, then you should put all set backs behind you and keep on trying till you get that faith back! Okie-dokie? Smiley
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 05:52:59 PM »

Awesome X-file girl, that is really inspirational to all. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: