White Magic.ca
August 19, 2018, 06:45:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not know what to do \  (Read 2469 times)
crystalspirit

View Profile Email
« on: July 13, 2008, 12:25:13 AM »

I had recently written about a girl my son married.  She got a job and was fired within two weeks just before they were to move in their apartment and not be at my mom and dads house.  My brother loaned them the money for their first months rent thinking she was still working.  She is not looking for a job, and the night that they loaned them the money my brothers wallet was stolen and she was seen walking around their house and my son was asleep.  i need help with something to help my situation  i know she does not love my son, and the perfect thing would be to get rid of her.  She has a dark aura around her that makes you sick.  Please help.
angel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 10:49:39 PM »

hi !

first of all, sorry about this situation. Hope you recover soon from this.
This seems to be a very delicate thing. You may need Robs help. http://www.whitemagic.ca/spell/A-Truth-Spell.html
not sure what the situation is and what is going on in the other persons mind. She might just be in some other problem because of which she is acting this way and she is not able to express herself as she has to hide something which is delicate to reveal. As for the wallet, you could just place water mixed very well with jagger in front of picture of Lord Krishna (you may print out from this link) http://www.dadabhagwan.org/images/LordKrishna.jpg
and join both hands and pray to God and pour out your feelings, cry it out and he will wipe them out for you...

note : this is waning phase of moon...

Regards,
Angel
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 03:56:05 PM »

This would be a good spell.....

http://www.whitemagic.ca/spell/Love-And-Chaos.html

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
ravenstalk

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 08:47:31 PM »

Just ciorious- but how do you know she has a dark aura?

You have to talk to your son and convince him that she is not someone he would want to be with. If that doesn't work, try a breakup spell. One I know is getting 2 candles and carving the initials of the people you want to break up. then get a hair of the people and tie it around the candle of there initials. LIght the candles and graddually pull them apart. After wards, keep the candles away from each other. Be careful though, you could get bad karma.
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 10:46:53 AM »

Ravenstalk there is a way to see auras. If you would like tyo go more into it, there are tons of books on the subject. Smiley

Also a dark aura doesn't necessarily mean something bad. It can mean that the person wants to hide away from the world and has drawn a protective cloak around themselves. It can also mean of someone who is physically exhausted and needs plenty of rest. A thick, dense dark aura can mean that the person is very needy and draws tremendous amounts of energy from other people. Lastly you can see that the person might have a curse upon them, even though it is very hard to notice.Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
ravenstalk

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 07:01:44 PM »

Ravenstalk there is a way to see auras. If you would like tyo go more into it, there are tons of books on the subject. Smiley

No du, there are million ways to see auras! I'm just cirous to see which way he used to tell the aura of the person.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 06:28:15 PM by ravenstalk » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: