White Magic.ca
November 22, 2017, 06:16:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PERSUASION! URGENT!  (Read 2003 times)
FullMoon
« on: May 05, 2010, 02:06:01 PM »

I really, really need help with this, A.S.A.P. I need a powerful spell for persuasion to convince a friend not to do something that will cause them to emotionally and physically get hurt.
I will not tell you what it is, that is private to them. And I need it to take effect fast!
I tried just using my mind to influence them, basically willpower, but it isn't working as well as I hoped and I need help.
Please no one say talk to her, I've been doing that for the past three weeks!
Please help! Best spells you know!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 02:12:42 PM by FullMoon » Logged
Felix

I am Felix. Yes. Im Felix.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 04:16:04 PM »

Make one up! It'll be more powerful that way

I'm actually a girl. Don't give me that look.
I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message...What?! Of course Im out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there! Tongue
Brock

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 08:09:01 PM »

I really, really need help with this, A.S.A.P. I need a powerful spell for persuasion to convince a friend not to do something that will cause them to emotionally and physically get hurt.
I will not tell you what it is, that is private to them. And I need it to take effect fast!
I tried just using my mind to influence them, basically willpower, but it isn't working as well as I hoped and I need help.
Please no one say talk to her, I've been doing that for the past three weeks!
Please help! Best spells you know!

It's not your choice to make.  Your friend is the person who is responsible for the consequences of her own choices, and nowhere is it written that you get the ability, let alone the right to over-rule her decisions.  In any case, "persuasion" is not going to work in this case.  You've already tried to persuade her, and she's going ahead anyway, right?  The only thing that would work would be a spell to override her will and force her to act as you choose.  And that comes under the heading of "evil" in my book.  The Gods aren't much fond of that sort of thing, either.

If you are truly her friend, you have to let her make her own choices, even if they may seem wrong to you.  About all you can do at this point is plan on being there for here if this turns out as badly as you imagine it will.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, does not go away." - Phillip K Dick.
nick185

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 10:11:04 PM »

nicely said brock......
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 10:21:49 AM »

o.o ...I don't know what to say >.<

Well, if her friend's gonna commit suicide then I guess he/she needs the best persuasion lol.

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
FullMoon
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 01:01:36 PM »

Brock not helpful, this isn't exactly her choice she has a history of psychiatric problems and I don't think they should have stopped her medication.

She has good days and bad, and maybe the doctor saw her on a good day so decided she was better, but I think she's getting worse again.

You're gonna have to trust me its not what she'd do if she was herself, but she's clever and knows not to mention her plans around adults, I tried telling her parents. They don't believe me, they don't want to. Her parents are so happy she's 'well' again they don't want to accept she could be getting worse again.

So again, does anyone know anything I could use? If not Brock no more comments like before, only tell me if you have an idea. It won't help me otherwise and I really don't want to know. I'm trying to help her. Sorry if it sounds rude, but if her parents find out what she's gonna do it could destroy them and her equally.
nick185

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2010, 07:44:11 PM »

Still its a DOCTOR said that she was good. I stiil cant beleive that thats true.........
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 07:13:45 AM »

Tell the doctor. Doctors can believe what you're saying. Wink

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
FullMoon
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2010, 07:49:39 AM »

OK. too late. thank you very much. I don't know what this'll do to her parents. I tried. I really did try and help. I really was only trying to help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: