White Magic.ca
February 24, 2020, 02:45:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: HI EVERYONE! (*^_^*)  (Read 11493 times)
K-Chama

View Profile WWW
« on: June 01, 2010, 12:09:15 AM »

Hello awesome people! I go by K-Chama here, am somewhere in my teenage years (my actual age doesn't reflect my mental age, so I ain't telling my biological age), and am probably the weirdest girl here!! ={D ( <-- Look, a mustache!) I've always been a natural esper and am looking for ways to perfect my talents to help people. I'm almost an expert at telepathy and know a little bit of premonition. If anyone else is an esper like me, talk to me! I love espers! ♥♥♥ 

"Have no fear. Show no mercy!" - K-Chama
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

funkymoonstone@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 03:55:16 AM »

heyy welcome to WMFF! xxx Well im an esper too, you can talk to me about anything. And I think the weirdest girl place has already been taken by *drum roll* SILVERR! Lawl. Im her twinny. heh

xxx

-MG

xx

I want your soul.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 06:18:49 AM »

Hello, mortals. I have returned from my slumber.

wtf is an esper?

oh, right.

welll yeah. enjoy your fruitless stay!

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 06:55:54 AM »

What is an esper? o.o

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
FullMoon
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 09:31:55 AM »

Hello new girl ( Cheesy), there is stiff competition for the spot of weirdest girl. silver is haarrrd to beat. Let me tell you about this place. And all the regulars.
MG is an empath, an amazing listener and good at calming people down and stopping arguments except with MiddeM.

MiddeM always says he knows a lot but never tells anyone about it so we can't be sure. He is also very argumentative and will probably get highly annoyed and reply in a very grumpy way to my post. Unless he is trying to prove me wrong in which case he will stay calm and make a good forst impression. Hint hint fuzzball MiddeM.

Silver is quite frankly crazy. very crazy. But nice! And MG occasionally reins her in. an awesome pair, they are.

Lark is a very smart quiet person and has a masters in psychology so when I get stuck next year when I start at MIT, I will PM her or post a topic about it if shes patient enough to help me which I'm sure she is.

The Enchanter is slightly more difficult to read, as in to know about. Very funny and knows a lot, but can be quite quiet.

FullMoon
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 09:33:04 AM »

I've left out quite a few but don't be offended people it would just take me ages to list everyone. Sorry! XD
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 10:27:59 AM »

Im like, a duck. esp=esp-er

[if you still dont get it, esp stands for extra sensory perceptor(i think))

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
MiddeM

It's good to be clever, but not to show it.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2010, 11:50:03 AM »

Hello new girl ( Cheesy), there is stiff competition for the spot of weirdest girl. silver is haarrrd to beat. Let me tell you about this place. And all the regulars.
MG is an empath, an amazing listener and good at calming people down and stopping arguments except with MiddeM.

MiddeM always says he knows a lot but never tells anyone about it so we can't be sure. He is also very argumentative and will probably get highly annoyed and reply in a very grumpy way to my post. Unless he is trying to prove me wrong in which case he will stay calm and make a good forst impression. Hint hint fuzzball MiddeM.

Silver is quite frankly crazy. very crazy. But nice! And MG occasionally reins her in. an awesome pair, they are.

Lark is a very smart quiet person and has a masters in psychology so when I get stuck next year when I start at MIT, I will PM her or post a topic about it if shes patient enough to help me which I'm sure she is.

The Enchanter is slightly more difficult to read, as in to know about. Very funny and knows a lot, but can be quite quiet.

I never said I know a lot. I prove it.

A wizard is never late, nor his early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2010, 11:50:45 AM »

Shush fuzzball, this is a sacred topic, the welcoming of a new member...

Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2010, 12:22:04 PM »

Shush fuzzball, this is a sacred topic, the welcoming of a new member...

Indeed. Lawl. OHMYGOSHIHADANAWESOMEIDEA! we should all sing to the new girl!! WE COULD BE LIKE THE BON TRAP FAMILY!! *scream* Todays been so awesome! WHEN THE SUN COMES UP BRIGHT N BABY!!! Heheheh!!!

xxxx

-MG

To Middem - The only thing you prove is how grumpy you can be if someone disagrees. I havent learned anything from you except that. THAT is my opinion.

Ohhhhh and New girl

FullMoon - She is lovable and bubbly, confident and is sporty and you'll like her alot. Shes real kind and good at stopping fights too. ^_- xx
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 12:24:01 PM by MidnightGoddess » Logged

I want your soul.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2010, 12:23:02 PM »

Oi, you, go on msn.

Bon tap family?

FullMoon
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2010, 12:52:38 PM »

MG, do you mean the von trapp family? 'When the sun comes up bright n beaming, when the moon etc. If so yeah that would be pretty cool. How's ya day been? 

Meow silver. She wrote Bon Trap, not bon tap. Lol. How was your sacred day?

Fuzzball you never prove it, or you never have to me. From what I see you only ever say 'I'll PM you', or 'I need more information', or maybe 'I will not be responsible for sharing this its dangerous.' Surprise me with another equible post please!

Welcome to the new member, this act is apparently sacred! I think it should be!
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2010, 12:54:23 PM »

MG, do you mean the von trapp family? 'When the sun comes up bright n beaming, when the moon etc. If so yeah that would be pretty cool. How's ya day been? 

Meow silver. She wrote Bon Trap, not bon tap. Lol. How was your sacred day?

Fuzzball you never prove it, or you never have to me. From what I see you only ever say 'I'll PM you', or 'I need more information', or maybe 'I will not be responsible for sharing this its dangerous.' Surprise me with another equible post please!

Welcome to the new member, this act is apparently sacred! I think it should be!
Lawl woops yah thats what I meant. Hehehhe!

xx
-PRINCESS CONSUEALA BANANA HAMICK ....(Vallery.) Wink
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 12:59:26 PM by Princess Consuela Banana Hamick » Logged

I want your soul.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2010, 12:56:48 PM »

O_o

FullMoon
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2010, 01:43:03 PM »

Youtube and google, silver, youtube and google.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: