White Magic.ca
May 26, 2018, 07:37:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions Please!  (Read 2646 times)
chelsea

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2008, 11:52:15 AM »

Hey guys! I need to know. Whats a good psychic sounding name? I think Angela is a good one, like from Eragon. What do you think?
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 12:20:17 PM »

May I ask why you need/want one? I would pick sapphire. Its a great name and i feel my mind rushing and psychic energies flowing through me when I hold it. Personally, a good psychic name is anything that is a nice name, and gets your mind thinking. I love Mercury and Saturn as names, but thats just me Cheesy 

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
chelsea

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 12:24:57 PM »

I need one just because at this carnival thing im going to be a psychic. I dont think im really psychic but i get paid either way
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 08:34:45 PM »

Hmm you could try something like Sybil. Or maybe even the name of a star. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
X-file girl
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 02:50:55 PM »

Hm... Well of course, amber, ruby, pearl and opal are all the usual ones... Wait a minute a have a name book... *shuffle shuffle*  'Abel' means fleeting vapour. 'Aileen' means light. 'Angela' or 'Angelica' means messenger from God. 'Celia' means heaven. 'Esther', 'Estelle', or 'Stella' means a star.  'Sophia' means wisdom. Aww! And 'Avery' means elf-ruler! Smiley there's a name, 'Mungo' as well which is totally cute and means gentle, and much loved <3 'Sennett/Sennitt' means wise. Hope you find a name you like! X
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 05:51:30 PM »

Those are some great names to use. Go for something that has meaning to you. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 09:02:38 PM »

Raven......as you stated before, many people don't believe in Magick and psychics. Even if they did, I think they would at least have one brain cell that tells them not to go to a carnival none the less to tell the future. And money is mundane, but people need money to be able to live in most places. NEVER make money your focus of life, and also think, maybe what chelsea says ( or said) could inspire the person to grow up to be the next Leonardo Da Vinci, or Abraham Lincoln, or Bill Gates! Basically, its not that big of deal. If someone is really dependent on going to a carnival to have someone tell them the future.......then I think they probably should check their sources.......

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2009, 08:50:37 AM »

Have you gotten a name already? If not yet, I remember this constellation named Cassiopeia Cheesy

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: