White Magic.ca
September 17, 2019, 11:26:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Demon/ghost encounter  (Read 6147 times)
Eyesight

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2010, 07:29:27 PM »

So one day I am in my room playing on my Laptop and the door was open I look out and see like a floating black robe just fly by into the bath room real fast.

And on ocations I will see a dog and it is my dog that died a couple years ago out of the corner of my eye or when I look real fast I will see it. I once called his name out and I seen something move in the bathroom. And one day I had a dream about my dead dog and something in a black robe was with him I asked him who it was and he said I would soon find out.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 03:48:16 AM »

Whoah, that's really scary. Make sure you are safe. Pray and use some protection spells, at least, before communicating with these kinds of beings.

*calling other members*

MG could help Smiley

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
crystalw

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 05:58:03 AM »

Sounds scary! Although I don't think I'd be scared if I saw my old cat again. He died a long time ago, so I guess at first I would be freaked out, but I'd probably be pleased to see him after that Smiley

The Enchanter is right though, the black robe thing sounds potentially dangerous. Do make sure you cast some protection spells to keep yourself safe, and let us know what happens.

"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice." - Dunninger. Blessed be; peace, love and light from me! Magic spells
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 12:11:19 PM »

We call that a "spirit" Spirits are what we call "dead people". They will generally not hurt you, but some are what we call "evil" and will hurt you. Also, what we call "Poltergists" will hurt you. Cheesy

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Eyesight

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 12:48:52 PM »

It happened a few years ago suprisingly I am not scared of this house even. Could my dog of told me in my dream of this happening? Also I don't even really believe in magic.

I also have had a dream of a man in a black robe twice one where I had an Astral dream.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 07:53:35 AM »

One question: Why did you come to a White Magic site in the first place? Smiley

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Eyesight

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 01:44:59 PM »

One question: Why did you come to a White Magic site in the first place? Smiley

It's a topic that interests me I also wanted to see if there was an animal communication spell to use and I have been having some weird encounters and wanted to see if anyone else knew anything about what might be happening.
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

funkymoonstone@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 06:29:09 PM »

We call that a "spirit" Spirits are what we call "dead people". They will generally not hurt you, but some are what we call "evil" and will hurt you. Also, what we call "Poltergists" will hurt you. Cheesy
Not. Poltergeists wont necessarily hurt you. I had one in my kitchen, and by the way they usually are about when young teen aged girls live in a house, mostly.
They might hurt you but mostly they wont, infact they'll probably just make things go missing and stuff, but I doubt they'd hurt you. And if your really worried about it hurting you, then pray. I remember the first time I started dealing with ghosts I got my rosary beeds and held them when I was scared. It really was scary at night time.

But I don't like the sound of what you have described so far, it doesn't sound good. But don't be afraid of it, that will only spur it on. You have to stand up to it and tell it to leave, shout it if you must, be calm when you do it though. And pray. And here's a shielding technique that ghosts and demons and stuff don't like,

Imagine yourself in a bubble of light where all negative energy is just...bouncing off it, it's so bright that nothing wants to come anywhere near the room your in. And think happy thoughts, all day long, what I did was I repeated the song 'do wah do' by Kate Nash, because it was cheerful and summery.
It helped. :]

I think you'll be fine though, if you shield pray and don't be afraid of it it will back off, and as for any nightmares or anything, maybe you should try enchanters good sleep spell? :]

Anyway, hope I helped.

xoxo

-MG

I want your soul.
Eyesight

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2010, 08:35:23 PM »

It doesn't nesecarly bother me it was just a freaky encounter that happened a year ago. I wanted some in sight on what could be happening nothing scary has really ever happened besides seeing my dead dog.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2010, 06:22:22 AM »

*might hurt you. Niel got hit in the arm by a glass one threw at him once.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

funkymoonstone@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2010, 08:04:59 AM »

*might hurt you. Niel got hit in the arm by a glass one threw at him once.
I'm not deyning that they could, because it's true it can harm you. I'm just saying It probably wont,

I want your soul.
Eyesight

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2010, 02:02:34 PM »

I found out there was one in my house and it left thanks to Princess or w/e she wants me to call her.

Thank you so much.

/thread close
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: