White Magic.ca
October 15, 2019, 09:24:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a spell  (Read 30848 times)
mermaidwillow

I like the water. I like singing. it's what I do.

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2010, 05:59:05 PM »

Hi! I was just wondering if y'all knew of any spells that could either check if someone has a magical affiliation with an element, and if not that then a spell that can create the same? like, if a friend of mine seems to be weirdly in control of the wind, is there a way to check for that? and also a way to cause someone else or even myself to be able to control an element? just wondering. thanks!! Smiley

I am in love with what we are, not what we should be...
Mooie
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 09:58:59 PM »

It is possible to control an element :3.
mermaidwillow

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 02:58:55 AM »

would you happen to know a spell to enable me to do that?

FullMoon
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 01:55:39 PM »

Small correction. It is possible to influence elements. I don't think complete control ever has or ever will be achieved. Negative viewpoint, I know, but realistic.

We've had this before somewhere else, this question, what came out of it was... nothing. Except that your friend would know if she had this affiliation. If you ask her about wind, whether she feels a special connection to it and she says 'I don't know' then the answer is no. You would realise you had an affinity for an element.

This is all from some half remembered other discussion... I'll try and find it. This is when it's bad to go off topic, when you try find something and it's just in some random place.
mermaidwillow

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 05:58:22 PM »

so there is a way to manipulate the elements? because i think i might have done something really weird yesterday, but it might have also been coincidence... and it's kinda freaky.

Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 06:00:49 AM »

Yes.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
FullMoon
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 07:09:31 AM »

You don't need a spell for this. You need your mind. It's really very easy to conjure a wind, or something like that; I did it completely by accident the first time. I was just thinking how a cool breeze would be nice.

So, you probably did do something, don't worry most people end up doing it. It's not freaky, really!  Wink The only freaky thing is when you can't make it stop, cos that's always harder than making it start!
mermaidwillow

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 03:55:22 AM »

i think that possibly i caused a huge lightning storm, complete with a lightning-strike fire. i know it's improbable but i called upon the elements 2 hours before a huge storm brewed, so idk what that was all about.

FullMoon
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 03:18:03 PM »

2 hours? Don't worry, reckon we can safely say that calling on two elements two hours before a storm wouldn't actually cause a storm! Lol.  Mostly, I have to say, because of the time gap but also because a storm is more than two elements. At least I think so  Wink. Don't worry, that storm was not your fault!
mermaidwillow

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 01:53:04 AM »

PHEW!! cuz i called he elements to protect my pool and keep wasps away, and then there was like a lightning-rain-wind-fire storm thing so naturally i FLIPPED OUT thinking that maybe i had screwed up and made a huge storm but if it really wasn't me, then good! (even though i liked the weather, it caused like, massive damage and stuff so yeah...) still would like to be able to manipulate an element...
two days ago i tried a spell that was supposed to be able to make me control fire, but it required letting two candles burn all the way down. so naturally i decided to start the spell at night, and ended up staying up until three waiting for the black one to GO AWAY so that i could sleep. eventually at like, 3ish i just blew it out... now the spell isn't working. i'm wondering if it was a fake, or if it was the blowing out the candle, or that my black candle was actually dark dark purple, or if i'm just not very good at magic but it didn't work... help??

FullMoon
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2010, 05:06:12 AM »

I don't think there is such a thing as a fake spell. I'll make a topic about why cos it'd take too long here.

I don't think it's that you're bad at magic either. Maybe because you didn't complete the spell? What did you have to do? Sounds a bit odd really. Never mind! Try another? And... it's pros best not to use a spell to make you control fire until you're sure that's what you want, some of these spells have side effects and other consequences they don't tell you about... The safest way to learn to influence never control fire is with practice. If you want to know more I'll tell you.

You can't control these things, they are stronger, we influence them. Or that's my opinion. Cheesy Good luck whatever you decide!

mermaidwillow

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2010, 09:19:32 PM »

it was this one.

Take a white candle and rub olive oil on it while chanting

"Power, power to me"

Visualize the area in which you want the power. Do this for 10 mins.

Repeat with a black candle. Light them both and let them burn down.

Next morning you should be able to generate fire/power that is required.

and i did it but when the black(really dark purple... best i had) candle had like a centimeter left it was seriously three in the morning and i was passing out so i covered the wick in wax to put it out... i really kinda wanted this one to work and the whole time i felt like a really weird heat through my hands so i thought "HEY! it's working!!" but then, three mornings later, i got nothing. little disappointed. maybe i'm just not good enough at magic? destined not to be able to succeed? don't know... but failure is kinda bringing me down... HELP!!

FullMoon
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2010, 06:07:33 AM »

Not being good at magic... Magic is a matter of focus, and I hate to say it but the heat may have just been from the candles. Don't think you really feel stuff from a spell, no matter what its function is. I would always be sceptical about this kind of spell, but if you didn't complete it get a smaller candle and try again? You do have to finish it.
mermaidwillow

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2010, 10:30:27 PM »

ah, curses. well okay, i'll try again... Tongue

Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2010, 05:53:49 AM »

And, don't forget to be positive Cheesy Forget the 'I suck' thinking Smiley

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: