White Magic.ca
December 12, 2018, 07:21:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Please share - What inspires you the most throught the entire world?  (Read 7594 times)
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

funkymoonstone@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« on: July 17, 2010, 11:15:31 AM »

I have an interesting question, What inspires you? What are you passionate about? What do you love more than any other thing in the world.
Well mines is art, I have this passion and longing for it, for writing, music oh my gosh music its so beautiful, the emotions, the stunning art pictures you see, these types of things are really personal and important to me, I'm really passionate about it. Here I will post some that I love,

(I belive this picture, the girl is in pain and she wants to be free like the baloons but is being held back, she wants the pain to let go of her. I totally unerstand this stuff Smiley)

I don't know what happened, it's not showing the other picture I posted? Oh well *sigh*

Art is really important to me, I feel my heart beats for it, Heck I am crying right now because of a song, its beauty, and its a pop song, but its the emotions it shows....the beauty its so beautiful, you may not like it but I'll post it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqFG2xBSvSM

Anyway, here is a quick drabble I wrote yesterday about Imagination, hope you like it.

The Power And Beauty Of Imagination

Imagination is a Gift not many of us are given, but to those who have - some abandon it, and let it rust away to nothing,
Like many other things it is a beauty - an Art, a key to sacred places never ventured by any other human being before.
It is a world - your world - where no one can make you do anything that you don?t want to do. A world were everything is yours, it is your friend. It?s beauty dances inside your mind, singing the sweetest song.
And you can control and do whatever you wish with it.
Imagination is a sweetness, one of the greater things in life many do not appreciate, and is soon forgotten in the world, when reality consumed all creativity. Drained the beauty and art from the world like a raging hurricane, destroying every imaginative thing and in it?s place is something true,
For when did people become so serious?
When did people become so cruel?
Who will ever know?
But your friend imagination will.
Use it and it will be grateful to you in return, trust it and it will trust you, leading you back to the place where Art and creativity roams free - A world you know a world you can trust. Your happy place deep inside, some hide there, some dream of being there, and some truly are there.

Imagination is the gift of freedom that many are not lucky enough to have, for when things became to difficult in the foreign world of reality, imagination is there for you, to build a world of your own, a world where anything can happen.
A world where you are safe from the dark clutches of reality.

So the next time when you are sitting and glaring at a piece of blank paper, open your mind, trust your heart and let the creativity flow.
Do not control it, let it control you, let it take you places, let it show you such wonderful things that even the brightest minds in the world could never dream off, do not think, only feel, only describe what you see, and when you are finished, be proud of your work. It is art , it is unique, but most of all, it is yours.

Hope you liked Smiley So anyway, please do share what inspires you most of all?

Love And Art,

xxx

-MG
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 11:24:34 AM by Midnight Silversoul » Logged

I want your soul.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 02:14:45 PM »

Grrr...I can't say anything that doesn't sound stupid D:
No offence, but frankly, I dont see the awesomeness in that song?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 02:24:55 PM by Sebastian Silverhand » Logged

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 04:28:16 AM »

Grrr...I can't say anything that doesn't sound stupid D:
No offence, but frankly, I dont see the awesomeness in that song?
It's just the emotions I feel comming from it. They are so inspiring.
And twin I dont think anything people enjoy is stupid, even if you think its weird just think 'it cant be weirder than what goes on in twins head' Lolz ^____^

x
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 04:31:19 AM by Midnight Silversoul » Logged

I want your soul.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 06:05:51 AM »

Lawl *pats head and gives cookie*

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 07:50:06 AM »

Lawl *pats head and gives cookie*
Grr stop doing thats!! *grabs cookie and smacks over head with it*

I want your soul.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 11:05:46 AM »

*pokes face and gives ice cream* *then skips away*

Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 01:55:36 PM »

*pokes face and gives ice cream* *then skips away*
*gets ice cream and places on twins head, then walks away laughing sweetly the sunrise =]*

I want your soul.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 05:38:53 AM »

I'm inspired by literature and music Smiley

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
FullMoon
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 09:48:08 AM »

People. I'm inspired by people, what they can fight through and still spend their lives helping others. When humans aren't fighting wars or pouring toxic waste into rivers we're actually quite a decent lot. But I like music as well.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 12:16:38 PM »

*kicks in nuts and runs away* BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
Nothing inspires me. I suck

Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2010, 01:48:10 PM »

*kicks in nuts and runs away* BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
Nothing inspires me. I suck

You dont stuck. Stop putting yourself down.

I want your soul.
FullMoon
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2010, 02:16:42 PM »

Listen to Mg if you won't listen to anyone else! We all keep telling you that you do not suck, but oh no you don't trust us enough to believe that! Maybe you'll listen to someone you've known longer. Thank you, MG! And hi, btw! Lol.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2010, 02:21:21 PM »

*inserts quote from msn convo*

FullMoon
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2010, 02:28:48 PM »

Is it one that'd get you banned... yet again? Silver, are you going away this summer?

others, sorry, know  it's off topic, don't forget to post what inspires you!
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2010, 02:39:25 PM »

Listen to Mg if you won't listen to anyone else! We all keep telling you that you do not suck, but oh no you don't trust us enough to believe that! Maybe you'll listen to someone you've known longer. Thank you, MG! And hi, btw! Lol.
Lol hey. She's fighting with me right now, I told her to be more open and she started all the I suck stuff again. Its hard to convince her. No offence twin but I'm really sick of it, I have enough to deal with right now, so please stop it. I never said anything bad about you.

I want your soul.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: