White Magic.ca
August 21, 2018, 12:16:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad luck  (Read 2006 times)
Jayyduh
« on: August 26, 2008, 10:59:30 PM »

Okay so my mom got a new boyfriend and she made me move from California to Nevada just for him and now everything is messed up. We've only been here 2 months and my mom just realized she messed up but now we cant go back. Is there a spell to help that?
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 11:57:33 PM »

Maybe its not bad luck, but rather a portrait of what you believe the situation to be. Maybe just relax and think of all of the good things that have happened. for the past year everything with me has been messed up, but I try to stay positive. Maybe this bad luck is a test. Be glad for what you have and your good fortune and not for what you don't have and the bad times.I hope this helps  Cheesy

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
kuul

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 12:47:03 AM »

101 is correct sire, concentrate not on evil things, but the light, a vampire is not something you tread easily, its hard, but I think of the light in it. Its not bad at all. Anyway, good luck.
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 06:42:54 PM »

This doesn't sound like bad luck. Also I am sorry but I didn't find many spells that could help you with this. As Magick101Teacher said stay positive and don't give up. Pray to the Goddess and the God and ask them to help you. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: