White Magic.ca
October 15, 2019, 09:48:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...












Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions
 
   Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with a love spell?  (Read 2291 times)
CrazyKat
Newbie
*

Karma: +0/-0
Posts: 2


View Profile Email
« on: July 26, 2010, 08:23:34 PM »

So I am completely new to the entire magic world! haha
I was just wondering about love spells because many sites online see it as a black magic thing and it scares me to try even the smallest of spells. I don't want to awaken any dark spirits in my house or anything (if this doesn't make sense...again, I'm new at this).
My situation:

I have been madly in love with this boy for almost 2 years now. Just now we've became good friends and we "hung out" last friday. But after it, I have not received any message from him. I know there are people who are against us being together and all. I need something that is easy and will not cause ANY HARM. I really love him and don't want him to get hurt but at the same time, my heart can't take it anymore. It's been 2 years and I was wondering if there is anything I could do to help my situation. A spell that doesn't require much and is simple. Something that will just let him think of me, contact me, etc...
Please guys, I honestly have no other exit. I cried today for the first time and... it's sad. My heart cannot be broken anymore.

I've read other posts and I see there are many wise people here that have experience and know what they are talking about.

Thanks
Logged
Brock
Newbie
*

Karma: +11/-7
Posts: 31



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 12:05:45 AM »

Have you considered actually TELLING your beloved how you feel about him?

I am constantly amazed at the number of young women who seem to believe that young men are telepaths who will simply KNOW how their female friends feel about them.

Sorry.  It doesn't work that way.  Psychologists have proven that straight adolescent males (i.e.  most guys between puberty and the age of 26 or so,) spend 90% of their time thinking about girls and/or sex, and divide the remaining 10% of their thoughts between sports, things with wheels and engines, and beer.  Even if they were telepathic, there's no spare processing time available to devote to mind-reading.

Honey, if you want him to know how you feel about him, you're going to have to tell him.  Any hints you use that are less subtle than hitting him in the head with a brick will be utterly wasted on him.  Trust me, I used to be someone just like that.  About 25 years ago...
Logged

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, does not go away." - Phillip K Dick.
Wizard Dil
Hero Member
*****

Karma: +11/-8
Posts: 894


Just call me Dil


View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 12:39:14 AM »

I would have to agree with Brock there as it wouldn't be nice if you take his free will away and make him love you and it would give you bad karma from it anyway so just ask him or flirt with him for a bit then tell him.

hope it helped. Grin
Logged

don't say you hate your life cause it's the only life you get to know.

*a proud to be pisces * 
             <><
             ><>
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.059 seconds with 19 queries.