White Magic.ca
October 15, 2019, 10:03:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: New comers!  (Read 20918 times)
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« on: October 06, 2008, 03:43:01 PM »

Hidiho!

I am glad you all are here, and I am also glad that our great moderator, Rob, has put up this section, as well as whitewitch's   Cheesy. Now I am just gonna put down some ideas, then you guys will tell me what you want to learn.

First, I'd like to say, believe in what you want. No one is going to have a terrible life if they practice Magick and there Catholic, or Jewish, or Christan, or Muslim, Or anything else! Magick should bring you closer to your God and closer to understanding life itself. I don't know everything in the world, but I do know a lot about Magick, and have practiced it since I was a baby. On this note, never insult ANYONES religion, you can disagree, but I don't want any fights here, only discussions, lessons, and questions/comments.

Second, many people think that Black Magick is evil....its not *always*. Black Magick is used here and there in everyday Magick. For example, did you know that some CHARITABLE (good) spells are gray Magick, that often turn black. Black Magick merely means that there will be some sort of negative or dark effect.

Third, feel free to ask anything about Magick. If I don't know, or am unsure, I'll be sure to find an answer some how. If I am unable to answer any questions, or teach you something, my rival (and hopefully soon alliance) page (Whitewitch's) I'm sure can help.

Sorry for that being so long, I like to be specific  Wink. Now that those are cleared up, what do ya wanna learn? Have any questions or comments?    Cheesy

« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 03:42:40 PM by Magick101Teacher » Logged

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
morgan_wigington

tokio_hotel_lover1996@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 01:26:20 AM »

ok so im kinda new to magick. would you recomend anything for me to start out with? and also would you have any tips?

life isnt measured by the breaths you take,but by the moments that take your breath away
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 11:56:21 AM »

Start out with meditation. Then move on to some good luck and protection spells. These are often best for beginners. Several tips.....Be patient. Things will come to you in time. Also, you must believe in your Magick. If you keep believing, eventually, you'll be able to see it. Finally, practice, practice, practice.  Smiley

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
morgan_wigington

tokio_hotel_lover1996@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 06:01:53 PM »

thank you! Smiley i will hope that things work out for me and any other new comers

life isnt measured by the breaths you take,but by the moments that take your breath away
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 10:36:00 PM »

me too. Cheesy

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
White Lye

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 02:26:06 PM »

Is there a good book to begin with regarding White Magick. Unlike the last post, I have no ideas where to begin. I am very drawn in on the subject and have been since I was young. I own a natural soapmaking company and would love to incorporate some White Magick into my soapmaking.

I've read that the book "Enchanted" was a good book to start with. Any ideas?
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 03:25:09 PM »

many books can be misleading on the subject, but there are a few good ones. I suggest you look at previous posts (on the forums), and start meditating. I can give you free lessons through E-mail. Just send me a e-mail to Magick101teacher@aol.com. Cheesy

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 03:27:16 PM »

Also, here is some of my lectures:

http://whitemagic.ca/forum/index.php?topic=142.0

http://whitemagic.ca/forum/index.php?topic=144.0

http://whitemagic.ca/forum/index.php?topic=143.0

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
X-file girl
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2009, 06:56:15 AM »

I've read that you need to have the person's permission before you cast a spell upon them? Is this just a myth, or can i not cast healing spells etc for people who don't know i'm a witch? X
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2009, 09:25:22 AM »

I don't think you NEED permission but it's better if you ask permission. Well, that is if the person know you're a witch. If not, better not. He/she might think you are a freak.

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2009, 11:41:34 AM »

You never need permission to cast a spell on someone if its good. (then avian, it wouldn't be very bright if you wanted revenge and asked "can I make you break your leg?" or something like that.....) As the enchanter said that its better to tell your friends that are witches, but if their truly your friend, or they truly need help, they shouldn't care if you believe in Magick or not. They should care about your trying to help. Smiley

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
new-b-witch

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2009, 03:07:22 PM »

???what kind of magic is the levitation spell?is it black,white,or gray magic?thx Grin
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2009, 04:19:27 PM »

A levitation spell is considered white magic. You're not trying to harm anyone. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
new-b-witch

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2009, 05:09:38 PM »

thanks! Grin
new-b-witch

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2009, 05:11:03 PM »

how about telepathy?what kind of magic is that? Huh
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: