White Magic.ca
April 23, 2018, 09:18:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: death and morale  (Read 2615 times)
angel

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2008, 07:26:43 PM »

I have these thoughts from time to time about the death of my father and whether this was a natural death or it was induced by depressing him / was planned slow death. I am afraid of casting truth spells as I may know the truth which I wish I never knew. I feel so trapped where ever I go. Important documents get stolen, I have been living .....thats all....am not even sure why am alive !!!!! I have hopes dreams and goals which are all long term.....I dont have any body to enjoy it with...basically....it just doesnt work !!!! During all these times...I miss my dad....I wouldnt leave him for the world....but he was taken away from me....what should I do....I keep waiting for tomorrow and that things will be okay....but its so messed up.....I dont know how to resolve it....when I take one step to happiness...I fall into a million other traps....someone please help me....
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 07:59:02 PM »

Dear Angel. I am deeply sorry of your fathers death. May he rest in peace.

I know how you're feel and it's not a good feeling at all. Relax and think of all the good times that you have had. Do not focus on the negative at all. Pray and ask for help to the Goddess and the God. Speak to them and tell them your problems and feelings. They will hear you and will surely help you out. Here is a simple spell that may help you at the moment.

http://www.whitemagic.ca/spell/To-Lose-Your-Troubes-2.html

I wish you the best of luck and a elongated life. Take care angel.

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 08:27:01 PM »

Angel, I'm sure your father is doing fine now. Like white said, pray to God. I know how you feel, Angel, but you have to keep your chin up. Remember, a trap is merely a place. Every trap has its flaw, and can be gotten out of. Smiley Good luck on your journeys.

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
angel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 09:41:14 PM »

Thanks a lot ! Smiley
angel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 09:43:23 PM »

I hope his soul is resting and will continue to rest in peace
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 10:06:28 PM »

Yourwelcome Angel. I wish you the best of luck in life. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
angel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 10:47:02 PM »

Thankyou. I took the help of a mathematics professor about 3 or 4 months back. He quickly got lot of the stuff that was going on in my life and said, I could think of him as my father. He called me and kept in touch with me even a month back. But according to what an Indian jyotisht (predictor of future, scope according to birth date and time) says is that according to my birth and stuff associated with it, he formed a bunch of squares and most people believe and go by what he generally says...be it a marriage or childbirth...he says that according to my birth time date etc., I belong to certain standpoint...from that standpoint all the planetary forces act in certain way and its mostly 90% correct...I may not be eligible to have a father according to the stars....now even if I agree to someone being my father...am afraid something might just happen to him....I dint know this earlier...if I had known I could have done the star changing spell..where in certain parts of life become stronger and the certain others become weaker....but god has measured my capacity and decided the stars accordingly...so am not changing the position right now...will continue with the same and then see where it goes from there...
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 11:10:03 PM »

In my opinion you can shape your future in destiny in any way you liked. Sure the stars and planets formed you in a certain way but don't let that hold you back. Go out there and defeat every known obstacle. Don't let anything stand in your way. Smiley

~B. B. King
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2008, 05:07:47 PM »

My old saying is, if you can't shape your own destiny, what is the point of having a life. God would not have given us freewill, if we were meant to do one thing our whole life. Your destiny is yours, and you can chose how some things go. Listen to your heart and you will be happy. Live a wonderful life, angel. And remember, be happy and good things will happen, be sad, and you will eventually be happy again  Smiley

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: