White Magic.ca
April 23, 2018, 09:15:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Read and Tell me..Very Important  (Read 4173 times)
Babbiej285

View Profile Email
« on: February 18, 2007, 04:39:31 PM »

Have u tried a wishing spell? If so does it really work?
Also Im planning to do one, and Im worried will it mess with my life in the future? And will it back fire on me in the long run?
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 08:20:31 AM »

It all depends on what you wish for.  If you wish for something negative it could come back to haunt you.  Do a protection spell first than  try a wishing well.

But if you do a wishing spell and it comes true, it will change your life in the future.  Is that something you want?
Babbiej285

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 10:04:43 AM »

what would you perfer as a protection spell?

I want to wish for this guy to come to me, I know him but he doesn't know me.

tmack

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 02:24:33 AM »

Hello everyone>  I am a newbie.  But I have a very serious question, and I hope that one of you can help me.  I have a brother that is incarcerated.  I have been trying for the past 7 seven years to get him released.  I have gone to several different people to seek their help, but I have had no luck in my quest.  Does anyone know of a spell or anything else that I can do to get my brother released or a shorter sentence?  I was told by one person that I sought for help that if my brother ever got an appeal and got back into the court rom, that he would then walk away a free man.  Can any of you please help me and start me in the right direction?  My family and I are going crazy with grief and worry.  Thank you all for reading ang replying.
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 06:39:01 PM »

You can try this justice spell

http://www.whitemagic.ca/spell/Candle-Spell-For-Justice-Or-Help.html

But you may want to read this as well:

http://www.whitemagic.ca/spell/Correspondences-For-Justicelaw.html
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 06:44:13 PM »

what would you perfer as a protection spell?

I want to wish for this guy to come to me, I know him but he doesn't know me.

Why not try this spell

http://www.whitemagic.ca/spell/Love-Spell-For-All.html

it might raise your energy profile with the person and get him to notice you more.  Afterwards look for small signs the person is aware of you.  If it doesn't make that much of a difference then the person might be shy and you might want to try a different spell to remove that barrier.
jaguar

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 03:47:08 AM »

tmack... check your inbox!!!
whitemagik

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2007, 07:24:11 PM »

Have u tried a wishing spell? If so does it really work?
Also Im planning to do one, and Im worried will it mess with my life in the future? And will it back fire on me in the long run?

i have tried one with a white candle and lucky charm i dont know if it has worked yet spells usually take 12-24 hours i ddid mine 30 mins ago my friend did it and it has gave him alot of energy in his fingers and legs he's got a reading for it and he said he would learn more aabout it and how to use it tomorrow if ur gona do it before u do it put a backfiring and protection spell on is :\ just learned that and i didnt do it so im a bit worried now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: