White Magic.ca
February 24, 2020, 03:29:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reading (Can't Believe)  (Read 2891 times)
Willwill

Gods Bless.

williamsteele10 will.steele
View Profile Email
« on: January 22, 2011, 10:46:18 PM »

Ok i have been doing a lot in the past few months lately... I went online to the people who give you free tarot readings and psychic readings, about three. They all said that I was "very important" and that my energy is "overwhelming". I know that this is a not true and it's just a shame but i can't help but think, "what if i was"... and I have been going to a lot of people, and have been doing some of my on, tarot readings tea leafs reading and I-Ching readings... and the all say (every single time) that in my future something big is going to happen that will change it (the best way i could put it) and I think more "what if I am destined for greater"... i want to believe it will but its all just a shame and not to trust any of it... I am so confused. Is there anything that I can do to clarify this? To give more answers then just "what will happen" more like "how it i will happen"? It doesn't seem like it is "suppost to happen" when my life right now seems pointless. Should I continue waiting or should I go out and do something about it? I'm so confused. Is there anyone who can help me?

"My experience is difference then others. Yet we are all the same. I am available with all my knowledge and there is only so much I can teach. I am still on my journey too." 

"Let light and love be our guides again!"

Blessed Be!

)0( Great Goddess, Great God, bless them who read this. )0(
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 06:25:27 AM »

Dunno. But you should eat a bacon sammich. GO OUT AND DO SUMMIN!

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Willwill

Gods Bless.

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 09:09:17 AM »

Ooh, I forgot to add, can you do meditation? Is there any spell that could help?

@ I Huggle -- I'm a vegetarian.

"My experience is difference then others. Yet we are all the same. I am available with all my knowledge and there is only so much I can teach. I am still on my journey too." 

Blessed Be!

Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 10:09:12 AM »

Will, I think, the best way to deal with all of this confusion is to relax and reflect. Ponder. Wonder. Think. Breathe. Lie down. Hug a pillow. Ask yourself questions. Take "I'll be something great in the future - Is that even possible?" for example. Reason out...rationalize to yourself. After you've thought enough or/and have gotten tired of it, move on and live your life normally. You'll never know what the future holds.

Meditation can help too. Smiley

If all of those aren't enough, you can resort to using spells.

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 04:34:32 PM »

Eat a fake bacon sammich

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Willwill

Gods Bless.

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 04:47:04 PM »

Fake bacon is just as gross as real bacon xP

Blessed Be!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: