White Magic.ca
October 15, 2019, 10:29:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In spirit:  (Read 1801 times)
aunaustazia

View Profile Email
« on: February 20, 2009, 01:07:37 PM »

I was told I am in spirit, and come into spirt.  Also, that is a wonderful thing,  Cheesy

What exactly does this mean and what is the benefit?   Roll Eyes Cry Undecided Lips Sealed
aunaustazia

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 01:34:50 PM »

Can someone answer my last response?

Also, if I make a pentagram and put three black candles and two white.  Note the black as enemy and white with my grandfathers name.  light and leave on until they burn out on their own.  Will this unbound his spirit?  Or would getting 10 black candles and burning them, be more effective or should I have the even amount of both black and white candles when brurning? 

Also if I buy herbs to dispell evil and pray while burning them into a fire bowl, would this be more effective than candles? Or would I still do the candles and burn the herbs in the middle of the pentagram with my grandfathers pic?  As much as I like the last spell you gave me, I live in a coop and dont want to disturb my neighbors with raising my voice.

Thanks, I'm just trying to get guidance and understanding.
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 11:34:37 AM »

You or whoever told you might have said that first thing wrong, but I'm not 100% sure what it is supposed to mean if its not. Maybe it means that you have a strong spirit and soul.

And also, you don't need anything for just about every spell your revealed to. You just have to believe and let your spirit, soul, and mind be open. Candles and herbs are normally just to relax, but sometimes they represent things. Just keep in mind, you don't need every little thing a spell tells you, as a ritual is only one of the ways to cast a spell. Prayer is only needed for yourself. You don't ever need anything for prayer, accept honesty, humbleness, patience, and most importantly, faith. Smiley 

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: