White Magic.ca
April 23, 2018, 09:16:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: gray white and black magic  (Read 9676 times)
solana beach carpet
« on: February 13, 2011, 01:04:10 AM »

First off I will explain white magic, this topic is for the newbies who dont know the differences.

WHITE MAGIC: This is a simple kind of magic, most of the time its good, peaceful, nothing bad happens, most of the time. White Magic exists of healing, peace, love. That kind of thing, but there may be consequences anyway, so start with small spells, then go on.

GREY MAGIC: This is neither good nor bad. This magic is right in the middle. It could prove good, or evil. Say... Money. Money okay its not bad... Yet. But this is considered a grey magic spell for one reason. Bad things can happen. Say you do a money spell, 2 days later your grandma dies of a heart attack, you gain her money she put in her will. Simple, but bad at the same time. So word of warning stray from grey magic. You can tell it COULD be bad by simply looking at the spell. Is it a money spell? Is it a make a bad person go away spell? Just think. Thats it, now black magic.

BLACK MAGIC: This is VERY bad magic. Evil, cruel. Stay away from it, if you attempt black magic your putting not only your LIFE in danger but your putting everyone around you in it too.

It is like giving a loaded gun to an innocent kitten. Yes this may sound funny or stupid to some of you....
but you would not be laughing when the Evil comes knocking back at your door.

Since im here already I might as well explain Blood Sacrifice and Fire Magic.

BLOOD SACRIFICE: This is truly EVIL, bad magic, should NEVER be used, this is the type of magic that will put truly evil demons in your homes, no not the pathetic ghosts that knock things off the wall, im talking about demons that control you and make you stab your parents, then make you bathe in their blood... Truly evil indeed.

Fire magic: Fire Magic has been around for centuries. Fire magic can used for White or Black Magic, but don't get burned! This type of magic is best done outdoors to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning, or burning your house down. Please take extreme caution when doing these rituals! This is not for children or minors! These are rituals, things like that, alters.. Anyway, this is good and bad similar to grey, but you use fire along with it, candles, torches. Not something Vampires like much at all...

Okay I think you should know, I am a Vampire. Now you think this may be cool... Well im not a casual Vampire, I guess you could call me a Psi-Vamp this is called Psi-Vamp because I absorb energy, im not addicted, in-fact so many things i've learned arnt true, first, the sun doesn't hurt me at all, makes me a tad bit weaker, but doesn't kill me. Now a stake to the heart? Wont that kill any living being? Me living longer? Nope... I live like any other normal person. Umm a cross? My house is full of Jesus pictures and crosses from my step mom. So no. Really I can live without taking ANY energy in for years. Just so you know I've been a Vampire for 5 years now. Not releasing my age unfortunately. Water? I bathe? So no water doesn't hurt, Like I said im a normal person, I drink energy drinks every once in awhile so yeah, I dont absorb human energy that much.

So this was a quick rundown on magics and explaining what I really am. Good luck newbies, If I see you newbies, you might wanna cast that protection spell soon... hehehe...

Just kidding... Or am I?
Wizard Dil

Just call me Dil

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 03:05:27 AM »

mkay why hello there i guess you should know something about me "you mess with me i mess with you worse" lol na i'm just kidding...or am i?

don't say you hate your life cause it's the only life you get to know.

*a proud to be pisces * 
             <><
             ><>
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 06:10:02 AM »

I scanned through your post and whoah, you sounded rather serious. o.o xD Don't hate on newbies that much. Smiley You were a newbie once too.

Anyway, this is good and bad similar to grey, but you use fire along with it, candles, torches. Not something Vampires like much at all...

What? Why would vampires not like candles or fire? *confused* o.o

I'm a vampire too, you know? Anyway, what did you mean by being a vampire for only 5 years? Vampires are born vampires so you probably just can't be living as a vampire for only 5 years. Perhaps, you meant: It's been 5 years since you awakened.

Welcome, by the way. Smiley

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Saveyna Moonshadow

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 12:15:38 PM »

Already deleted account thing? How do you post as a guest?

Never believe in anything until it has been officially denied.

Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.
Victor

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 03:14:30 PM »

Vampires huh well I'm a Sayian lol

No man, no matter how great he might be, can avoid his fate, he can just change it.-Victor
Wizard Dil

Just call me Dil

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 01:39:07 AM »

he he i was only kidding i have a heart of cotten candy nice and soft but i aint sticky  Grin

don't say you hate your life cause it's the only life you get to know.

*a proud to be pisces * 
             <><
             ><>
MiddeM

It's good to be clever, but not to show it.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 07:08:58 AM »

GREY MAGIC: This is neither good nor bad. This magic is right in the middle. It could prove good, or evil. Say... Money. Money okay its not bad... Yet. But this is considered a grey magic spell for one reason. Bad things can happen. Say you do a money spell, 2 days later your grandma dies of a heart attack, you gain her money she put in her will. Simple, but bad at the same time. So word of warning stray from grey magic. You can tell it COULD be bad by simply looking at the spell. Is it a money spell? Is it a make a bad person go away spell? Just think. Thats it, now black magic.

Actually, grey magick doesn't mean it is neither bad or good, it will be bad or good but it means that it started with one purpose and came up with the opposite.

BLACK MAGIC: This is VERY bad magic. Evil, cruel. Stay away from it, if you attempt black magic your putting not only your LIFE in danger but your putting everyone around you in it too.

You can not table magick as bad or good. Would it be bad to end someone's life while he suffers from a painful disease and asks you to put an end to him, to make him stop suffer with the use of black magic?

Everything actually depends on the will of the casted person, if he wants that even if it seems the most cruel thing to do, it is neither evil nor bad.

BLOOD SACRIFICE: This is truly EVIL, bad magic, should NEVER be used, this is the type of magic that will put truly evil demons in your homes, no not the pathetic ghosts that knock things off the wall, im talking about demons that control you and make you stab your parents, then make you bathe in their blood... Truly evil indeed.

You are wrong again. Blood sucrifice is used from summoning demonic beeings. Blood itself is not evil, it is a form of drawing entities to the place where you want to communicate with them or to bind them for a purpose. If you kill animals that is bad, if you hurt others against their will with the demons then it is your responsibility else it is not evil and with the right banishing rituals it is not even dangerous.

You should first do a better research and gain more expirience before writting an article for newbies.

A wizard is never late, nor his early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 07:31:48 AM »

Already deleted account thing? How do you post as a guest?

She posted before she deleted her account.

Why did she delete her account anyway? o.o

Saveyna Moonshadow

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2011, 11:23:22 AM »

Heehee, for once I really enjoyed reading Middem's criticisms. I dislike the attitude of the person who posted. She/he was, as someone pointed out, a newbie at some point, as was everyone.

Never believe in anything until it has been officially denied.

Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2011, 07:35:11 AM »

Yeah. She was rather mean. o.o

MiddeM

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2011, 10:52:21 AM »

He/She maybe never made an account but just make a post as a guest. It can also happen I think.

Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2011, 12:58:29 PM »

No. You cant post as a guest.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
lucky thirteen

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2011, 01:49:03 AM »

Why, what did she say that was rude? did i miss that bit? o_o Huh

well good luck to her, trying to explain HER magical beliefs. i attempted the exact same topic and got it ruined in the exact same way...

*sigh*

and i was only trying to help newbies as well.... that's the best place for them to start, believing that. then as they become more experienced they can start to think differently if they feel it is not accurate.

don't deny it- almost of you started off by learning that- and it didn't do YOU any harm- probably just put you off the more experienced slightly too easy to go wrong spells until your abilities and knowedge had matured enough to be able to cope and think more carefully about your wordings and intent.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2011, 06:06:03 AM »

He/She maybe never made an account but just make a post as a guest. It can also happen I think.

She made an account before. She just deleted it. I'm sure of it. I replied to this post of hers when her username was still in blue.

The way she wrote her post was rather rude, and she seemed to hate on newbies. xD

MiddeM

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2011, 07:08:15 AM »

well good luck to her, trying to explain HER magical beliefs. i attempted the exact same topic and got it ruined in the exact same way...

*sigh*

and i was only trying to help newbies as well.... that's the best place for them to start, believing that. then as they become more experienced they can start to think differently if they feel it is not accurate.

don't deny it- almost of you started off by learning that- and it didn't do YOU any harm- probably just put you off the more experienced slightly too easy to go wrong spells until your abilities and knowedge had matured enough to be able to cope and think more carefully about your wordings and intent.

I completly disagree with you. Because there are newbies it doesn't mean we should provide them false information with the excuse that it is more simple.
And also, it doesn't mean that if we learn one thing about magick we will start writting topics for newbies like we became wizards. I saw it many times, people who just learn few words about magic repeat them by adding their own beliefs and give them to newbies.
That is a crime for newbies education.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 07:10:59 AM by MiddeM » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: