White Magic.ca
June 20, 2019, 02:00:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: astral travel issue  (Read 6570 times)
jedihipster

jc-44-@hotmail.com
View Profile
« on: February 20, 2011, 10:02:28 PM »

ok so after i did my first spell "warmth spell" i started looking at other things i should try nd came across astral travel it seems really cool and i really want to learn how to do it.

well i started reading pretty much all articles about astral travel and lucid dreaming available here and on google first day i wrote my dreams since that said it would help so over the first night after reading alot i wrote down 3 dreams i had that night so i was in progress.

2nd day i read more about this articles alot of times reading the same articles several times hahaha nd decided to do it that same night so i felt asleep at about 11.30 slept the reccomended 6 hours but for some reason woke up at about 3.30 but went back to sleep then woke up by my alarm clock at 5.20 since thats 6 hours after 11.30 kinda.. walked a bit drank some sprite since it said coke(the drink) helped but i didnt hav any read about this articles for about an hour then went back to bed and attempted the astral projection i got to get my body fairly numb and started seeing black patterns and sometimes a bit of purple figures kinda thing nothing really that crazy, and started hearing a noises from my head like my dream. but everytime i noticed this they would go away and then a bird outside decided to start singing. i was like really? right now lil bird? hahahaha then my mom woke up made a whole bunch of noise and it was done i couldnt get back to that point i was in. but maybe i passed out because when i stopped trying it was already about 7 nd i started at 5.20 unless time just fleew by idk.. well
    after i woke up nd went through the day nd all i decided to attempt this in the middle of the day maybe it would work so i layed down nd tried again, i would get to the same point but everytime i could start hearing the dream i would notice it nd it would go away i tried concentrating on the visuals but then my little brother who all he does is play xbox live started yelling and laughing nd stuff nd i lost my temper i guess and couldnt get back to wher i was AGAIN hahahaha but i was like alright tonight. after this i got a headache i dont know why maybe i was trying to hard.. or twice in a day was not good. it went away after a while anyways.

3rd attempt so since the last time i realized that my mom actually woke up early i decided to do everything before, went to sleep at about 10.30 and set my alarm at around 4. so i woke up ar 4 walked around a little bit then went back to bed to attempt this so i lay ther tried to concentrate and everything i got my body numb again (that seems to be the easy part, except for my legs that takes a while) i would start hearing the dream a little bit but everytime i would notice it it would go away.. tried this for an hour then got discouraged i guess since it had been over an hour checked my phone nd yeah... so i was like man Sad ..... but then was like alright ill just try nd go to sleep nd hope i just naturally magicly have a lucid dream or realize im dreaming in my dream with a reality check.. so i rolled to my side the way i naturally sleep in and just passed out.. i had this dream tho in which my body was totally numb and could not move it even if i tried but it didnt feel so nice so i got kinda scared and used all my strength to get up i got up but it felt as if something was pulling me by my neck like with a rope or something but it was crazy strong but i refused to go back to my bed nd started trying to run like if i was pulling a huge tire tied to my neck running didnt turn to see my bed or anything i was just trying to get out of my room maybe to my parents room or something but the pull was very strong i kept running nd holding myself with the walls and stuff got to the hall, holding on to the corner of the wall but then i saw my little brother standing there and saw i was like being pulled by something so he tried to come and help me, but instead he got pulled across the hall naturally i freaked out and let go of the corner of the wall and just got pulled.. then i woke up... and was like damn is my brother ok? so i stood awake for a little bit just making sure my brother was fine.. then i went to back to sleep.

when i woke up i though bout what happen... was it just a dream or was i actaully in an OBE if so did i hurt my lil bro in any way? maybe he was dreaming of standing ther nd as he tried to helped me in his dream he got hurt? or was it a part of me that wanted to help me from snapping back to my body??

well hahahahaha im sorry that i posted like every little detail but i think that probably helps anybody whos willing to help me.. i really want to be able to astral travel.  thanks in advance Smiley and sorry for the whole essay again hahahahaha

live and let live
Saveyna Moonshadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 09:28:47 AM »

Can't read that. All I will say, is when my sister used to have time she was good at this. And dreams she had never in any way were relevant to astral travel for her. There is, apparently, a marked difference between dreams and astral travel. You would be able to control your actions in astral travel, whereas trying to control a dream is difficult. Nigh on impossible. Not sure why dream diaries and such are used for it

If you were talking about lucid dreaming, that is a different matter.

Never believe in anything until it has been officially denied.

Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.
jedihipster

jc-44-@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 01:52:37 PM »

so lucid dreaming and astral travel are not quite the same??? thats what i though from reading a bunch of articles

live and let live
jedihipster

jc-44-@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 02:16:17 PM »

ok so i realized my post was WAAAAAAY too long hahahaha so lets just try and do this: just post tips for lucid dreaming or/and astral travel
thanks Smiley

live and let live
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 02:19:57 PM »

Apparently not.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
jedihipster

jc-44-@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 08:37:33 PM »

hmmm whats the difference between the two?? (astral travel/lucid dream) and any tips???

live and let live
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 05:52:09 AM »

Not sure why dream diaries and such are used for it

They say that your dreams tell you about yourself, like symbolic messages, so they write their dreams in a journal/diary. I learned that from my professor in Developmental Psychology when he was making subtopics that are related to Carl Jung, a psychologist who believed in Mysticism.

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Saveyna Moonshadow

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 05:55:59 AM »

Yeah, but for astral travel. That's just strange.

jedihipster

jc-44-@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 08:11:08 PM »

hmm idk ive just been reading alot of articles for astral travel/lucid dreaming and trying everything i can, they said keeping a diary and writing your dreams throughout the night helps with your dream recall and gets you better. still haven't had any success on any of this tho Sad besides getting my body numb and that one experience i talked about on almost the last paragraph but again maybe it was just a dream..
only had 4 attempts so far though and i really want to learn how to do this ill keep trying.
any tips would be very appreciated.

live and let live
Saveyna Moonshadow

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2011, 05:33:11 AM »

For astral travel? You have to be patient, I can't stress that enough. But, to actually travel on this plane, try seeing yourself from another angle. Lie/sit in a comfortable position, and learn to imagine looking at yourself from the door, above, the right or left... and eventually, you should just... step out of your body!

Everyone seems to get numbness. I never did. Weird. Maybe it is an indicator it's working, not sure.

Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2011, 06:13:46 AM »

I fail at astral travel.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2011, 06:37:12 AM »

Yeah, but for astral travel. That's just strange.

Because it's not an astral travel journal. xD

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
lucky thirteen

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2011, 01:50:51 PM »

Lucid dreaming is being able to control what is happening in your dreams- your dreams are lucid, and moldable, you can shape them.

astral travelling is an O.B.E (outer body experience), whereas as lucid dreaming is all in the mind. ^_^ it's easy to lucid dream when you first lay your head down to sleep or nearing your usual wake up time, it's the being concious of, and being able to control the course of your dreams in REM deep sleep that requires the talent and practice.

hope this answers your question! Smiley xxx
jedihipster

jc-44-@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2011, 06:38:16 PM »

Oh ok yeah thats really helpful thanks.
and have you been able to do both of this?? which one do you think its easier? and which ones the most fun???Smiley i hope i have the talent..
im being patient and i've been practicing and meditating (i think that helps) hope i have success soon.

live and let live
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2011, 06:56:36 PM »

You'll probably succeed before I do. Then again, I don't try.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: