White Magic.ca
August 23, 2017, 10:55:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: hair smells like there is ash - I smell dead  (Read 6462 times)
angel

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2011, 11:54:00 AM »

Hi....I tried certain curse breaking spells....I smell dead...I smell ash in my hair for the past 4 days...I was not mentally okay and I did plan an attempt to reach the white being before I smelt the ash...but I knew I had unfinished things and I retreated on my plans...

what does smell of dead / smell of ash mean...is that because I've burnt candles and some incense? this smell is kind of new...
angel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 02:11:10 PM »

Its Galangal folks, I used galangal which smells like ashes... am fine I think Smiley
Reed

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 05:31:58 PM »

Lol that's good then! ^_^ (and a little funny in retrospect!! haha!) xxx
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 03:25:26 AM »

...Most people would wash their hair?!

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
angel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 02:32:22 PM »

he he he, yea I did Smiley

and what's the story of confusion oil? are we supposed to anoint ourselves with the confusion oil to confuse the opponent?

what is burnt knotted shoe lace? should I burn a shoe lace and knot it? and put it in the oil?
Saveyna Moonshadow

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 02:35:42 PM »

Messy magic, that.

Never believe in anything until it has been officially denied.

Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2011, 02:52:57 PM »

Uhh, if you have a link to the shoelace and confusion oil thing, can you post them?

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
angel

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 10:16:58 PM »

sure Smiley the link for this had been removed...something else pulls up when I click on confusion oil link.....but the excerpt, :-

Vetivert Lavender Galangal Burnt Knotted Shoelace Color: Black
Confuses Those Who Are Trying To Cast A Spell On You. Breaks All Forms Of Hexes.
Acts Almost Instantaneously. Works Better When Hex Is New.......

very easy spell, sounds interesting, I have a mixture of lavender and chamomile oils..I hope it works Smiley
Saveyna Moonshadow

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 01:46:48 PM »

Out of curiousity, what does death smell like?

Never believe in anything until it has been officially denied.

Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.
Hak

YES

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 07:04:07 PM »

Rotting, decaying flesh; burning; ash; charged ozone; poo; mold; etc, etc.

Reality is only the matrix we live upon
angel

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 09:14:31 PM »

lol, it does smell weird. human dead smell is very different from other species, it can be sensed in mortuaries etc., (I've not been to one) but I've been near loved ones who reached God, I pray that they reached God.

kind of scary thinking of death...would we be back in touch with folks who were around after we reach the dead zone? Its high time the found an answer to this
Hak

YES

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 10:43:55 PM »

Nobody really knows for sure.

The after-life can't really be video taped right now. Please try again later.

Us humans, whether others realize it or not, are very sensitive to our environments and the vibrations that surround us.
I do like to believe that the spirit meets up with others and have a little meet, planning out for the next lifetime.
If only if it could be documented...

Reality is only the matrix we live upon
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 08:47:21 AM »

The after-life can't really be video taped right now. Please try again later.

lol Cheesy (Off-topic)

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
angel

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2011, 10:46:28 PM »

I saw in many articles that after death or almost close to death, people see their well wishers and people usually see their dead parents coming to them and inquiring if their health condition is alright...I also saw in a few cases that they did see the white being...with whom they wanted to spend the eternity with...who was everything and they din't want to separate from the white being by going back to life/ earth...the white being am thinking is God...I heard and I saw him in human form in my dreams when I was a kid of around 5 yrs...that there was a God and there was a Demon and they sat in thrones next to each other guiding me....and I was floating in some place and was telling God I din't want to leave...but it was vague and I could not recollect everything...I was a kid, cant remember anything almost..

in Hinduism, they say that our ancestors hang in ropes the thickness of our hair and are there for who knows how long till they get God's mercy....that the ancestors long for rice ball fried with dill seeds and that's all their tongue needs and wants of us when they are hanging there waiting for God's mercy....it was really scary guys....and that there is a calf on which they have to travel...and they need umbrella and some feet ware to get there....the place is heaven...but there are struggles on the way to heaven and we have to help them get there....do yagyas and upasanas and pray...I do pray with all my heart and soul and the eternity to come that my father attains moksha and my father reaches God and is forever happy forever...may God take from my whatever he feels necessary for this to happen, I pray. At his mercy all be ! may there be peace and may my father be at peace with him, happy.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2011, 08:32:33 AM »

I saw in many articles that after death or almost close to death, people see their well wishers and people usually see their dead parents coming to them and inquiring if their health condition is alright...I also saw in a few cases that they did see the white being...with whom they wanted to spend the eternity with...who was everything and they din't want to separate from the white being by going back to life/ earth...the white being am thinking is God...I heard and I saw him in human form in my dreams when I was a kid of around 5 yrs...that there was a God and there was a Demon and they sat in thrones next to each other guiding me....and I was floating in some place and was telling God I din't want to leave...but it was vague and I could not recollect everything...I was a kid, cant remember anything almost..

I've heard about such experiences too. I once heard of a man who died but was 'shocked' back to life and suddenly came shouting "I'm in Hell! I'm in Hell!" Really scary. >.<

...but there are struggles on the way to heaven and we have to help them get there....do yagyas and upasanas and pray...I do pray with all my heart and soul and the eternity to come that my father attains moksha and my father reaches God and is forever happy forever...may God take from my whatever he feels necessary for this to happen, I pray. At his mercy all be ! may there be peace and may my father be at peace with him, happy.

Amen. Smiley

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: