White Magic.ca
June 28, 2017, 05:00:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: vivid dream interpretation?  (Read 931 times)
jedihipster

jc-44-@hotmail.com
View Profile
« on: June 05, 2011, 04:28:52 PM »

so last night i had this dream. it wasn't a lucid dream it was just a vivid dream I usually have vivid dreams but well in the dream I totally mastered telekinesis, being able to move any object i wanted too but mostly metal objects. well i was wondering does this means I will master telekinesis eventually?? lucid dreams/OBE's and telekinesis are my main interest at the time I've been practicing on those for a while but telekinesis just seems really hard to get down.. 
what you guys think?

live and let live
Victor

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 07:29:21 AM »

Well that may sound dissapointing but no it doesn't mean that you'll master telekinesis soon. One thing means that you'll master it Determinasion. If you train you will succeed. But it means that in a dream you could do it and know how it feels and also that you want to do it or else you wouldn't have done it in your dream. So keep truing and you will succeed. This is why magic and other psychic abilities are low on popularity, because they require time, but also this is what increases it's value.

No man, no matter how great he might be, can avoid his fate, he can just change it.-Victor
jedihipster

jc-44-@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 04:39:49 PM »

this doesn't sound that bad ill keep practicing. good buildings are not constructed in a day:)

live and let live
Hak

YES

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 11:49:39 PM »

Definitely true

Reality is only the matrix we live upon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: