White Magic.ca
December 15, 2017, 02:45:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New. Am I insane? Or?  (Read 1690 times)
IntoxicatingLove

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2011, 07:29:31 AM »

Hey everyone,
I'm 17, and I've always seen things differently. Always. I have sensed other beings, seen them standing and drifting behind me in the mirror - and felt their cool hands grasp mine when I am upset.

Sometimes I see them more clearly - for example, the other day I saw the ghost of a young blond girl trapped in a car - yet, when I tried to help her and she realised I could see her.. she disappeared.

Recently I tried to kill myself - long story that I won't delve into right now. In the end I was taken by an ambulance..I was placed as an "involuntary" patient in a High Dependancy Unit, at a Psychiatric Hospital. I stayed there for awhile before I was allowed to be free of the locked ward, and the spirits which lived in those walls. I could feel them scream in the nights.

I have been on a host of medications, from SSRI's to anti-convlusants..and finally, the anti-psychotics. The anti-psychotics reacted awfully with me - my entire world felt dead, bleak and empty. Everything became gray, and I felt isolated.

I stopped taking my medication.

I have a resident spirit in my house, he's a good spirit. Very comforting. He appeared since my Grandfather died. Yes, I have also encountered negative ones - but I simply treat them with kindness, and will them to move on. They don't trouble me again.

It's like with the ocean, with my mind I can will the tide sometimes. It is like my mind touches this infinity of nothingness, and power. And I can do anything. It's strange to feel such power, and it's also terrifying. I don't know what to do with myself.

I have a new Psychiatrist, and today a bit slipped out about my more paranormal encounters. He looked at me intently, then wrote a lot down. I really like him, he's a lot funnier and nicer than my old Psychiatrist..but have I said too much? What is he going to possibly do? I don't want to be involuntarily hospitalised again.

I have never really studied ghosts or anything paranormal, this is my first "further investigation". It's just always been a part of who I am, that I have treated like my hair colour. It just is. I was born this way. So yeah, Hi everyone! Please don't think I'm insane - I'm not.. Am I? I believe the world is subjective, and we shouldn't be naive enough as humans to believe we are the only conscious beings to inhibit this world! Love, me.  xx

« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 07:38:39 AM by IntoxicatingLove » Logged
Wizard Dil

Just call me Dil

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 07:43:04 AM »

why hello and i don't find you insane at all now anyway i don't think your psychiatrist will put you in a mental hospital or anything and it's good to let things out or else they burden you but anyway so you can see spirits that is your gift so don't feel like it's a curse or anything i cannot say much as i have not had the experiences as you have but i would like to say welcome and hope you enjoy it here.

Also wel all have our own special little gift like most of my dreams relate to something that happens in the future i found this out a couple of months ago when things i did related to dreams that happened before, anyway we won't turn our backs on you so please feel welcome here. Grin

don't say you hate your life cause it's the only life you get to know.

*a proud to be pisces * 
             <><
             ><>
Gold Fingers
Seeing

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 07:33:49 PM »

Well. welcome to the site. from what it sounds you are not insane...but then again what would i know about sanity? XD jk jk. no you arent insane. and as for the psychiatrist... i wouldnt go too much deeper with him about your paranormal experiences. some people try to explain the unexplainable with insanity. so yeah... dont tell him much more.

Nah
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 10:58:52 AM »

You don't seem really insane. Smiley Anyway, welcome to the site! Smiley I don't think it's psychiatrists whom you can tell paranormal experiences to.

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Victor

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 10:31:52 AM »

Welcome to the site. I don't think you're insane but you can see and hear what we can't. A lot of us may have encountered spirits but the experiences are not that intense like the ones you described. Well anyway welcome!

No man, no matter how great he might be, can avoid his fate, he can just change it.-Victor
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: