White Magic.ca
December 13, 2018, 07:48:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: psychic  (Read 4147 times)
gizmon2

this is my other main account i use for stuff

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2009, 11:12:21 AM »

hey me again, today at school my friend who is  physic said that now everyone is physic, but i said everyone was, a bit like singing some can do it well, others not, some dont want to, he said its wrong, then he told me to look into his eyes, and apparently his sould went into me and he said i wasent physic, i am severly put down by this and was wondering if this was true, if not if you have any excercises for me great!
also he said my friend had a great gift and he fortold my future, my friend and daniel both fortold it, my friend said i was going to have a nice wife : )
money and two kids, if they were twins, one would die, scary Sad then daniel said he saw me doing the defibulator on someone in the back of and ambulance, this could be a short way into the furure as i am a member of st johns ambulance, so meh
i would just like to know if you can be physic or if it is just a select few, thanks 
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 03:29:47 PM by Magick101Teacher » Logged

Jevi dolgo e protzvetai
Mir e dolgoi Jizni

in russian, live long and prosper!

in soviet russian, car drives you!
X-file girl
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 12:51:46 PM »

We only use a tiny proportion of our brain-  who knows what we could do if we could learn to use the rest of it. If you want to be a psychic, start to learn how to! Who knows what you'll be able to achieve! With all things in life, i think if you want to find out if something is real, you have to put yourself in a position where you have the possibility of experiencing it. You cant just expect it to come up behind you and smack you round the back of the head! Smiley Smiley Smiley i wouldn't want to be psychic myself, so i cant really give you any pointers on where to start, but if you really are interested take your time. No one can pick something up overnight. Think how long its took you to learn to do everything you can do now. Like walking and talking and writing. It will take time and you will have to start with small exercises, but if you really set your heart on it and stick to it, i truly believe you can achieve anything! Smiley Smiley Smiley good luck! x
druidicseer

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 01:15:25 PM »

everyone is bor with it just not everyone is open as others.. no offence your friend honestly must not be very expierianced.. or he would know that you have potential and he would help you open up
gizmon2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 03:02:15 PM »

hmm i suppose, also my friend fortold daniels future, he could see him on a morge slab with a cororner examining him, then he tried it again and read the corernors clipboard, internal bleeding it said, when i tried to see i could feel massive shivers up my arm going toward my head, and i saw the number 23 on a yellow background,
do you know anywhere i should look or go inthe web for help or lessons?
thanks

Jevi dolgo e protzvetai
Mir e dolgoi Jizni

Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 03:25:42 PM »

I can train one in the psychic field, as well as others. I was born with a knack for both psychic and mystic abilities. Also singing. That's, in fact, how I trained many of my abilities. Singing, like meditation, is both interesting and helpful in a lot. But that's besides the point. If you ever need help, I' sure we will or at least help you find help Cheesy 

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
Nonglen
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 07:25:35 AM »

Albert Einstine used only 1% of his brain and he was incredibly smart i wonder what would be like to use 100% of our brain
gizmon2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 05:21:49 PM »

hey could you give me lessons/pointers in developing my physic abilitys?{if i have any}
if you can, thanks

Jevi dolgo e protzvetai
Mir e dolgoi Jizni

ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2009, 01:47:38 AM »

There are times when I wish I didn't have a foreknowledge of events. But, there are times when it comes in handy, too. There are many ways to achieve psychic abilities. There are many psychic abilities to achieve. If you want to know the future. Then start with some form of divination.Tarot Cards are always a good choice. If you want to develop what I think is called psychometry, ala "Medium" (TV show). Then, the best I can tell you here is to just try it. Perhaps get one of those psychic testing card decks with the circles squares, triangles etc. Play with a friend. I'm married to a redhead of Irish descent. Trust me when I tell you that she complains it is a curse sometimes.(to know things others don't- which definitely keeps me honest! Cheesy)
I am inclined to say start with the basics. If you are inclined towards ritual then learn the LB/IRP. and the Middle Pillar exercise. These are classics that never fail. maybe even take up some Qi Gong.

Never claim to be something you're not!
Nonglen
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2009, 11:08:08 AM »

how exactly does physic work can i use physic to tell spirits to go away i just dont like spirits they sometimes call my name when i am alone in the bathroom when i am having a bath i usually get freaked out and usually chant a protection spell
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2009, 12:13:43 PM »

Psychic works...well, it's fairly simple. The brain, mind, and thought are all 3 different things. Each has there own level. Theoreticly, if ones mind and brain can advance enough, then ones thoughts may be able to send out a signal of energy which can manipulate the world- both solid and spiritual.  It's the same basis of Magick, only the energy is withdrawn from your mind, therefore one has a limit to how well ones mind and brain work and how advanced they are. As opposed to Magick, which is based on how well practiced you are, etc.  Smiley

As for spirits, what kinds? They may not be harmful, as most aren't. Do you only hear them in the bathroom? If not, then where else? Could it be your house? Do they call loudly or softly? What gender does it sound? Do they sound calm or angry or sad or happy, etc?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 03:28:28 PM by Magick101Teacher » Logged

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2009, 12:24:32 PM »

Is this just a typo that never got corrected or is there a field of metaphysics I have never encountered called physic? I know physics. Newtonian and quantum, even thread theory etc. Everybody keeps saying "physic". Am I missing something here? Am I about to learn something new?

Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2009, 04:16:41 AM »

I, too, think it's misspelled. I think it's either Physics or physique, hehe.

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2009, 03:29:04 PM »

I noticed that, too. I'll change the name to avoid further confusion. Smiley

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2009, 12:13:17 PM »

By strict defenition, since psychic literall has to do with brain function I suppose we are all psychic.
However, as far as the term is applied to supernatural phenomena,... ::)I am as about as psychic as a rock Tongue Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: