White Magic.ca
May 26, 2018, 07:46:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Astral Projection and Lucid dreaming.  (Read 5858 times)
ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« on: May 12, 2009, 07:08:00 PM »

I am not sure if I have actually ever projected. But, I have achieved intentional lucid dreaming. I just don't know where to start that thread? I would love to talk about this with people, with the moderators permissions. I know I am new here, but, I have been lucid dreaming since I was a teenager. (I'm 46) I won't give any bad information, and I noticed that there is no thread here.
It helps with spells tremendously, as they only have to 'filter' down, instead of up, then down.
Shinobi
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 09:30:07 PM by ShinobiBombay » Logged

Never claim to be something you're not!
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 09:10:48 PM »

Feel free to start here. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 09:40:41 PM »

Thanks.
I guess the first step is for me to assume that someone out there really wants to know. So, I will do my best to entice you. First, since this is a spellworking community, then this will enhance your spells 100%. I promise. But, first you have to be able to get "there". Where is "there"? It is on the astral planes.A lot of people make some claims that I cannot make. Things like leaving your physical body and visiting other places. I think I have been close. But, I can't say for sure. It may have just been another Lucid dream.
What is a Lucid Dream? It is when you know you are dreaming. It is when it is as real as the physical world around you right now.I believe it is on the astral planes.Tradition holds that there are several levels of planes. This is the physical plane we are on right now.

When you cast a spell,the energy has to filter "up" into the astral planes and then filter back "down" into the physical planes to manifest.
Sometimes it takes a while and sometimes it is almost instant.When you are on the astral planes and can cast your spell there, the results are always faster. But, it is a good idea to cast the spell here, first. That way you can remember it when you get "there".
I will right more after the first real response.

Shinobi

X-file girl
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 02:13:28 AM »

Please do carry on! I've never been able to find any decent instructions on how to do this before, and i really would like too!! X
ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 12:22:54 PM »

There are several methods of inducing lucid dreaming. I will share what has worked for me. The first thing of course, is that you have to want to.
The LBRP is a standard ritual which serves to cleanse the area of negative influences. It works with a combination of your "will" (chi/qi/majick force) and your imagination.It helps to really attempt to visualize the pentagrams burning before you.
This ritual  takes less than five minutes. It is the first one most people learn when taking up magic.

Face EAST.

With your right hand
Touch the forehead and vibrate/sing THOU ART
Imagine that same brilliant white light form a 6 inch diameter sphere just above the crown of your head.

Touch the middle of the solar plexus and vibrate/sing THE KINGDOM
Imagine a Blue line going from your head to your feet. This is part of the cross.

Touch the left shoulder and vibrate/sing AND THE POWER
Draw the arms of the cross from your left shoulder to your right shoulder (inblue)

Touch the right shoulder and vibrate/sing AND THE GLORY

Clasp the hands before you prayerfully and vibrate/sing FOREVER! AMEN
Imagine  the cross of light as it extends through your body.

Draw, in the air facing EAST, a YELLOWPentagram. Start at the top and go down to the left  bottom point then up to the right arm, across to the left arm, down to the right arm and back up to the top. Vibrate/sing the Name Y H V H (pronounced Ya-aha-A-Voy-eeay)

Turn toward the SOUTH. Draw a RED Pentagram, and vibrate/sing the Name ADONAI, (pronounced A-Done-eye)

Turn to  the WEST. Draw a BLUE Pentagram and vibrate/sing the Name AHIH, (pronounced Ay-Heh-Yay)

Then turn tothe NORTH. Draw a GREEN Pentagram and vibrate/sing the Name AGLA.(which is short for ATOR GIBOR LE-OLAHM ADONAI)

Finally turn back to the EAST.

Extend the arms in the form of a cross, say: Beforeme is (then vibrate/sing) RAPHAEL (pronounced RAH-FAY-ELL)
Imagine the Archangel Rapheal in front of you and facing you.

Then, say: Behind me is(then vibrate/sing) GABRIEL (pronounced GAY-BREE-ELL)
Imagine the Archangel Gabriel behind you and facing you.

Then, say: On my right side is (then vibrate/sing) MICHAEL (pronounced MY-KAT-ELL)
Imagine the Archangel Micheal at your right, facing you.

Then, say: On my left side is(then vibrate/sing) AURIEL (pronounced AR-EE-ELL)
Imagine the Archangel Auriel at your left, facing you.

Now, say: ABOUT ME FLAME THE PENTAGRAMS, AND WITHIN ME SHINES THE SIX-RAYED STAR.
Repeat the cross as above
"Thou art the kingdom and the power forever amen.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The second one you will want to learn is called by some people "The Middle Pillar". Other folks would refer to it as activating the chakras. Which I will go ever in a later post.

You may have had lucid dreams or astrally projected already without even intending to. This is a fairly common occurrence. The reason you want to know how to do this is so you can perform your spells "there". When you perform the LBRP on the astral plane. It is just like you wish it would be here. The pentacles are in the air in front of you just as you drew them. It is so cool! ;And if you are of the ceremonial variety, then when you draw your magic circle,...well, let's just say that YOU WILL BE PLEASED! Grin

Any questions so far?Has any one tried this yet? What are your experiences?

Next-building the BODY OF LIGHT

X-file girl
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 02:18:56 PM »

Oh, that sounds very christian... Is there a more pagan way of doing this? X
ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 02:28:07 PM »

Oh, that sounds very christian... Is there a more pagan way of doing this? X
Sure there is. Grin
Do you have a particular style you prefer?

X-file girl
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2009, 02:45:18 PM »

Smiley i'm sorry, but i don't really know what you mean! Smiley Smiley Smiley
ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2009, 02:59:20 PM »

Smiley i'm sorry, but i don't really know what you mean! Smiley Smiley Smiley
There are many paths of Paganism.
Do you have one which you prefer?
Are you Keltic, Norse, Egyptian,...? Which pantheon do you prefer? Who is your god or goddess?
This helps to know because then I can help you tailor it to your needs. Grin

X-file girl
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2009, 03:07:59 PM »

Oh! Smiley Smiley Smiley well i'm not really pagan-pagan, if you know what i mean, because i haven't really decided on what i think about the god and goddess yet... But i normally call upon my guardian angel when i pray, or cast spells etc, so is there anyway i can incorparate her into this practice? Thank you x
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2009, 04:46:35 PM »

That was very nice, Shin. Do tell me, are you Christian or Catholic or Orthodox....? If you don't mind saying, of course. Besides that, thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
X-file girl
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2009, 04:58:24 PM »

Or jehovah's witness? Hence YHVH?
ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2009, 05:34:19 PM »

Oh! Smiley Smiley Smiley well i'm not really pagan-pagan, if you know what i mean, because i haven't really decided on what i think about the god and goddess yet... But i normally call upon my guardian angel when i pray, or cast spells etc, so is there anyway i can incorparate her into this practice? Thank you x
Theuniversal version of this is generally accepted by most pagans in Hebrew.
Which translates as (sort of, I'm not Hebrew so...)
Thou art.....Ator
The Kingdom...Malkuth
The Power....ve' gedulah
The Glory....ve' geburah
Forever.... La olahm

Amen.

I suppose it depends on how you approach your GA(Guardian Angel)
If you attribute "God" status to him/her then it should work just fine.
If s/he is a servant of a higher power to protect and help you then it should still work just fine as you are attributing the power to his/her "boss".
Does that help?

ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2009, 05:42:33 PM »

That was very nice, Shin. Do tell me, are you Christian or Catholic or Orthodox....? If you don't mind saying, of course. Besides that, thank you for sharing your knowledge.
Well, the word "Catholic" means 'universal'. I am pretty universal. I personally don't see conflict with any belief system.Truth and beauty can be found in all cultures and religions. It is the arrogant insistence that one could hold the monopoly on God or truth that has been the bane of all religions. So, I guess you could say I am "Ecumenical".Although, my particular style has finally settled into incorporating specifically Catholic elements, I am very familiar with a wide variety of traditions. And I am always willing to discover more. So if anyone else has anything to add, please feel free.

ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2009, 05:44:19 PM »

Or jehovah's witness? Hence YHVH?
Grin No!But, I am Vegan!  Wink I think that the JW's are vegetarian. Cool

Tomorrow I will talk about the Body Of Light a bit. Very cool....
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 05:46:11 PM by ShinobiBombay » Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: