White Magic.ca
November 22, 2017, 06:15:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Ninja Magic  (Read 3783 times)
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2009, 04:48:58 AM »

Ninja Magic - is it real or fictional? Please answer my question. Cheesy! Those Ninjutsu and Mugen Tenshin thingies, they seem to be involved with Magick. Ninjas teleporting/vanishing in petals of Cherry Blossom or in leaves. One more thing, do ninjas really exist?

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Nonglen
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 11:39:01 AM »

Well Enchanter ninjas do exist but i dont think they use magic and the vanishing they just move fast and really stealthy they also know lots of stuffs like nerve points ,they are really accurate ,etc . Ninjas are really cool Cool and their smoke pellete rocks , ninjas are assassins that strikes when least expected they originated in ancient China and then traveled to Japan during the Tang Dynasty . The word itself derives from the Japanese Shinobi-no-mono, which is written with two kanji characters that can also be pronounced as nin-sha, if the Chinese pronunciation is used instead. The first character, nin, suggests concealment, while the second, sha, means person. Ninja: a person who hides his presence. In Japanese, the word is applied to a person who does covert, military operations. During the relative quiet time of the Edo period, under the rule of the Tokugawa Shogunate, the arts flourished. Stories, woodblock prints, and plays all told dramatic stories from the past. In these tales, the ninja became semi-mythical beings, whose ability to hide, stay silent, to siege castles, and to kill, grew to superhuman heights, and so the only explanation for their powers became sorcery. In one play a ninja is able to turn himself into a rat. Stories tell of another ninja who knows 'Toad Magic,' and rides on the back of a giant toad. In another tale, a ninja meets a sorcerer on the road, and when the ninja cuts the sorcerer open, and his intestines continue to attack the ninja, the ninja begs him to teach him the magic arts. In the face of such powers as these, the ability to fly or turn invisible seems commonplace.Part of the mystical aura which surrounds the ninja may be due to their longstanding association with monks, especially the yamabushi, who would take long, mountain pilgrimages in the belief that such hardship combined with worship and fasting would reveal their religion to them, and at the same time be granted powers beyond that of ordinary humans.well thats all i know about ninjas  Cheesy ,
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 04:59:59 AM »

Oh, cool! But, complicated xD

Thanks for your post. I actually wonder about the Naruto fantasy. The techniques...Kagebunshin - I think it's more related to speed and illusions, not magic though - and Byakogan...They're just weird LOL Cheesy

Nonglen
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 08:31:04 AM »

well i dont know much about Naruto since i havent watched for a long time Smiley
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 09:28:49 AM »

Ohh...ok, thanks for replying hehe Cheesy

ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2009, 01:15:35 PM »

You might find this interesting
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/ninja_parade_slips_through_town

Never claim to be something you're not!
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 11:11:55 PM »

The Ninja sighting is cool! I didn't believe it at first.

ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 10:42:14 PM »

The Ninja sighting is cool! I didn't believe it at first.
You're not supposed to believe it. The Onion is a parody sight... Tongue It was a joke.
But, for the record, My first name is Shinobi for a reason....

Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 05:16:30 AM »

...Huh?

Sean

bassplaya360
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 09:48:02 PM »

The onion is a satire site and all of their things are just jokes and such...they kinda look legit, it fooled me when I first came upon it
ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2009, 10:37:09 AM »

...Huh?
GOTCHA! Wink
The interesting thing about Majick is that part of it involves fooling people. Especially in Ninjitsu. Which is best described as the art of deception or invisibility. There is a legitimacy to it, however. And perhaps a lesson for us all to learn.

Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2009, 09:19:42 AM »

Yah...that. xD I got the idea of making this topic from the 3D fighting game, Dead or Alive 2.

ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009, 12:03:19 PM »

Yah...that. xD I got the idea of making this topic from the 3D fighting game, Dead or Alive 2.
So, you're not really a student of ninjitsu? Huh

Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2009, 03:11:33 AM »

No lol! Peace Cheesy

So you thought I was a student of Ninjutsu? I am no student of any martial art xD. Though, I imitate Tai chi chuan.

ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2009, 08:50:33 AM »

No lol! Peace Cheesy

So you thought I was a student of Ninjutsu? I am no student of any martial art xD. Though, I imitate Tai chi chuan.
Tai Chi Chuan is a martial art, of sorts. It has been relegated to physical therapy here in the west. Wink I practice it somewhat free-form, too! I also use Chi Kung to develop Chi. I am a huge Jet Li fan. Have you seen Tai Chi Master? It kicks ass!!!! Grin Although the idea of Chi is sensationalized it is based on truth and can be helpful in developing ones majickal abilities!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: