White Magic.ca
November 22, 2017, 06:15:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge For All: Breathing  (Read 2809 times)
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« on: May 27, 2009, 04:26:49 PM »

Breathing-

Breathing is the second step for pursuing magic. Breathing can help you enter an alternate state of consciousness.

When practicing breathing, get in a comfortable position. Relax. Inhale in as much as you can that will feel comfortable. Exhale for the same amount of time. Keep doing this without losing comfort. Concentrate as breathe. Inhale positiveness, and exhale negativeness. Whenever you feel mad, do this breathing procedure. It should also help you slip into meditation. Smiley

*help from Scott Cunningham*

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
peter_88

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 12:44:18 PM »

Breathing-When practicing breathing, get in a comfortable position. Relax. Inhale in as much as you can that will feel comfortable. Exhale for the same amount of time. Keep doing this without losing comfort. Concentrate as breathe. Inhale positiveness, and exhale negativeness. Whenever you feel mad, do this breathing procedure. It should also help you slip into meditation.
Yup, that is right and it really helps to feel well and to concentrate. Once upon a time I was terribly sick and I was going to take an exam next day in the morning. Drugs didn't help me, so I sitted down on the flor and it was enought three times to exhale with a visualization and I started to feel well... Grin It's really fantastic!
Nevertheless, I'd like to say you can also try to exhale LONGER than inhale... It is much easier to learn meditation when relaxed, but in fact relax is not present in EVERY kind of medidation.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 12:54:17 PM by peter_88 » Logged
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 09:01:24 PM »

No offence to any blondes, but I remember a joke.
A blonde walks into a hairdressers for a haircut. she is wearing headphones and the hairdresser asks her to remove them.
She says no, and goes home.
Same thing happens the next day.
She says it's cause she will die.
On the third day, the hairdresser lets her keep them on.
The blonde falls asleep in the chair, and the hairdresser takes the headphones off her to see whats so important.
All there is, is a voice saying Breathe In, Breathe Out.
The hairdresser just killed a blonde.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
X-file girl
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 02:39:13 AM »

i'm blonde and... XD
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 09:00:25 AM »

Are you a smart blonde? If so:
theres a blonde a brunette and a redhead stranded on an island they find a genie lamp he says u all get 1 wish the brunette says i wish i was smart she builds a boat and goes away the redhead wishes she was even smarter she builds a jet ski and zooms away the blonde says i wish i was smarter than ANY1 IN THE WHOLE WORLD she walks across the bridge.

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
X-file girl
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 09:06:56 AM »

ha ha ha!!! And am i a smart blonde? Shouldn't you be able to make that judgement based on my posts??? Lol besides i'm browny blonde. but people say i'm blonde so... in a shop there is a huge crowd of blondes staring at the display of orange juice. the cartons say concentrate... Smiley
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 03:55:29 AM »

Lol! Maybe the carton said 'Concentrated' not 'Concentrate'! XD

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: