White Magic.ca
May 23, 2019, 01:56:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know any communication spells?...that work??  (Read 9725 times)
jaguar

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2007, 06:15:17 AM »

ive tried two communication spells, the first was using a white candle, asking that the person contact me as soon as possible and placing the photo on the right side of my alter... yeah, that didnt work, and, i tried the 'write the persons name in the a circle so the ends meet poke a needle thru the quality writing paper' spell, which, apparantly works in 5 minutes, 5 hours or 5 days depending on how well you cast the spell or your level of energy... aha.... im still waiting... and its not as if i tried it on someone i hadnt heard from for years, it was hardly a long lost friend!!
is it just me?? has anybody done any thatve worked??
jaguar

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 10:41:13 AM »

i cant believe im replying to my own post, but if anyone reads this, i have found one that has worked twice, it involves salt, i dont think it was listed under communication spells in the search, but i can try find it again if anyone wants the link.  cheers, jag
lisalisa42

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 04:14:27 AM »

i would like the link please
jaguar

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 08:03:19 AM »

okay, www.whitemagic.ca/Spell/Spell-For-Contacting-A-Friend.html

its worked for me 3 times now, same person tho...
i didnt use sadalwood oil or incense the first time, it took about a week for results.
but the i went out and got sandalwood incense, and i got contact about four hours later, and the last time i got contact literally within minutes of casting the spell i hadnt even closed my circle yet. i think it also works better when you use more salt than water...
if that link isnt right ill send you the spell. hopefully it works for you too!        Jag
lisalisa42

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 02:10:38 PM »

Thank you Jag

Have you done any other type of spells? Im am just starting
lisalisa42

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2007, 02:13:30 PM »

Hi jag its me again the link didn't work can you send me the spell.

thanks
jaguar

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 10:36:52 PM »

yep. okay, ive sent the spell to you, it should be in your inbox.  Smiley
majikflash

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 12:42:26 PM »

hi jaguar, can you please send me the spell as well! thank you
jaguar

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2007, 07:47:52 AM »

www.whitemagic.ca/spell/Spell-For-Contacting-A-Friend.html

that link should work now!!
WhiteLight

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 05:22:51 PM »

Thank you. I will try this after i have done my first working spell.
love4me

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2009, 09:37:06 PM »

Hi Jaguar,

I will try this communication spell tomorrow. I just want to ask you where did you get the sandalwood oil and sandalwood incense? Is that easy to find? I also tried the make someone to call you spell like what you did but it didn't work for me. So I hope this works.

love4me
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2009, 09:52:06 PM »

I believe you can find it at a magic shop. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
love4me

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 02:20:56 PM »

okay, www.whitemagic.ca/Spell/Spell-For-Contacting-A-Friend.html

its worked for me 3 times now, same person tho...
i didnt use sadalwood oil or incense the first time, it took about a week for results.
but the i went out and got sandalwood incense, and i got contact about four hours later, and the last time i got contact literally within minutes of casting the spell i hadnt even closed my circle yet. i think it also works better when you use more salt than water...
if that link isnt right ill send you the spell. hopefully it works for you too!        Jag

Hi there,

I went out today to buy sandalwood oil and incense but I didn't find sandalwood. Is it going to work if I use different scent? I bought rose oil and rose incense. And when I got home I tried it, I lit the white candle and put the pic of the person and a small glass of water and salt. now I'm waiting for a call. Hope it works! I went to different stores in my area and I couldn't find sandalwood scent.

love4me
love4me

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2009, 07:34:01 PM »

I found a store online where they sell all stuffs to do the spells. And it's cheap, I ordered sandalwood oil and incense and also parchment paper. It's StregasLair.com, you can check it out.

I have another question about this spell. Do I have to let the candle burn totally? The person is not contacting me yet. It's been 5 hours but the salt isn't evaporate with the water yet. It said the person should contact me before the water evaporate. Is it okay if I perform another spell with the same person or I have to wait for the result first?
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2009, 10:35:25 PM »

You know, a spell isn't about the ritual, as much as it is about what you desire. I'm sue if you focus your energy, and really desire your goal, it will come about Smiley

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: