White Magic.ca
August 25, 2019, 05:05:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: According to japanese philosophy...  (Read 2546 times)
X-file girl
« on: June 12, 2009, 04:56:43 PM »

...it is wrong to pay money to someone for spell casting or divinating for you. It is also wrong for the practicioner to expect a payment of any kind from you. However, there is an unspoken custom that you do reward people for doing this type of thing for you. As a sort of payment you are supposed to give them, (although you are not forced too, it is simply seen a good manners), part of your soul. Duh duh duh! Lol actually it's not as scary as it sounds! As part of your soul they mean something that symbolises the sort of person you are- like a personal possession. Therefore, if you had your tarot read for you, and your speciality is cooking, a suitable payment for their services is to make them a batch of onagi Smiley
X-file girl
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 05:01:39 PM »

...there is such a thing as a soul mate, infact, some of us have more than one! Our love fingers (little fingers) are 'tied' together by the red string of destiny. So no matter how far away your soul mate may be, you are cosmically connected to them by an invisible thread tied around yours and their little finger. Smiley logic dictates that sooner or later you'll manage to 'reel' them in lol Smiley because they didn't want to betray their soul mates, japanese prostitutes would cut their little fingers off so they cut the connection between them, and hence weren't cheating on them Smiley Smiley Smiley
X-file girl
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 05:03:47 PM »

...you should never go out on the evening of the 13th, if it's also a full moon. This is when the evil spirits come out to play! It's important to be carrying something that protects you against them if you do have to go out Smiley
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 07:37:15 PM »

I was born on a friday the 13th....I beileve it may have been a full moon as well.............ya.......I go out all the time one the 13th- it's one of the few days of each month I do go out, now a days. Whenever I go out on such a date, I always get "good luck" or helpful spirits/energies are around me....

Thanks for sharing this, X-file. Your very knowledgable about these kinds of things. Smiley

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 09:53:04 PM »

...you should never go out on the evening of the 13th, if it's also a full moon. This is when the evil spirits come out to play! It's important to be carrying something that protects you against them if you do have to go out Smiley
Oh boy!  Embarrassed
That's tomorrow!
Oh, wait, the moon is waning.... Grin

Never claim to be something you're not!
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 10:52:48 PM »

Thank you for sharing your knowledge! Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: