White Magic.ca
July 12, 2020, 10:07:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Tribute to michael jackson  (Read 21609 times)
X-file girl
« on: June 26, 2009, 06:25:33 PM »

I know it's not strictly Magick related, but i thought it would be a nice thing for anyone who wants to to pay any respects to him here if they want to. You know, like prayers and stuff to bless his departed soul. He clearly had a very troubled life, and i hope that he can find true happiness in the next life. x x x
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 06:37:27 PM »

I hope MJ rests peacefully after such an amazing, successful, and bizarre life. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 08:21:51 PM »

May he rest in peace....Farrah Fawcett as well. They certainly will be missed.   

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 10:30:41 AM »

Well, I heard MJ left a lot of debts and, more unfortunately, his come-back concert will not continue. May he rest in peace.

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
ShinobiBombay

"...calling Dr. Bombay!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 11:46:51 AM »

Urban Legend. Hollywood always goes in three's. Micheal Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon.

MJ wasn't my type of music, although there were a few songs I liked. Every guy I new in the late 70's early 80's loved Farah. Ed McMahon,...HEeeeerrreeee's JOHNNY!

It is amazing how we somehow sort of feel connected to people we only saw on the television.
When John Lennon was shot, I felt a chill run down my spine.

I have a few friends who really thought that MJ was the absolute best. (I was more of a metalhead.)

everyone had this poster...even me!

Never claim to be something you're not!
X-file girl
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 06:24:46 PM »

Well i loved him Smiley i think songs like earth song, black and white, and man in the mirror portray great messages, even though they're not my favourite songs Smiley all i would say is that it is easy to focus on the scandals of that poor man, but it's important not to let that cloud our memories of him- it's important to remember  all the good things he did for others. I think he was a troubled man, but i'm sure he had a huge heart. He was truly a remarkable man, and like they say- god only lends us his truly special people for a short time because they're so special to him He can't bear to be apart from them too long, and He doesn't want us to take them for granted.
Nonglen
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 06:43:56 AM »

well its really embarasing to say this but i have never herd any songs of micheal jackson's but he is a great dancer and i bet he is a nice guy so i hope he goes to a nice place like heaven so that he may rest in peace
X-file girl
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2009, 04:33:55 PM »

poor mj. he still seems to have a lot of troubles, even after his death... i hope his will is carried through- he would of hated to think that his father might get his hands on his kids and neverland... if he does, i'm guessing it wont be long until the next jackson group is made... michael's Kids deserve the childhood he never had... i hope he isn't aware of what's going on Sad
Why?

Good can come from bad, Bad can come from good.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 03:23:18 AM »

I never liked his song's.
But a loss of life is still a sad event... Cry Cry Cry
(I wonder if the story of mj's ghost is true... Undecided)
I have a friend and she said that on the same day mj died she threw up...

Change is the only thing that is constant
Compromise makes a good umbrella, but a poor roof
X-file girl
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2009, 05:30:47 AM »

what is the story of mj's ghost? x
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

funkymoonstone@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2009, 08:58:07 AM »

I Love Mj so Much!! He was a Total Legend, Yes he was messed up but people he had a rubbish child Hood, His father abused him and that must have taken a BIG effect on his life, *sniffles* Good Bye and God Bless You MJ You were loved and you shall be missed by people all over the world! We love you Mj dead or alive your a Legend!!!

-MG

xx

P.s Also Mj's Ghost people are still debating is he's still alive after death, Click the link to see his Ghost...Or what they think Is.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y3jlzS_BZc

P.P.s Also RIP Farrah, You will be Missed dearly!! We love you may you rest in Peace.

xxxxxxxxxx

Smiley

I want your soul.
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

funkymoonstone@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2009, 10:58:34 AM »

Favourite MJ Songs,

Beat It
Thriller
Earth Song
Bad
Man In The Mirror
Smooth Criminal
Billie Jean
I'll Be There (Jackson 5 I Think)
Abc 123 (Jackson 5)

Okay, Those are my favourite songs of his, also he was a amazing dancer. Smiley

-MG
xxx

P.s MJ Only got the surgery to turn him white was because he didn't want to look like his father.
P.P.s He also thought that in HIS mind he was peter pan, He admitted it in an interveiw which is pretty true, he relived his child hood when he was an adult.
P.P.P.s Also on the video of MJ's Ghost they say it is either Him OR Elvis (I don't have any Idea why they'd asume it was Elvis..)

I want your soul.
X-file girl
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2009, 06:26:59 PM »

my favourite mj songs: ABC, i want you back, I'll be there, Rockin robin, Little bitty pretty one, Farewell my summer love, Ben, Music and me, Scream, Blame it on the boogie, can you feel it, rock with you, billie jean, beat it, wanna be starting something, thriller, bad, remember the time, they don't really care about us, Man in the mirror, Earth song, Heal the world, Break of dawn, Butterflies, Speechless. my favourite at the minute is the girl is mine- The argument with paul mccartney at the end- I love it. TOTALLY FREAKY THING NOW MJ IS DEAD= the song heaven can wait- listen to it! O.M.G.
qmeklee

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2009, 12:33:07 PM »

delete
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 03:00:34 PM by DarkHeartlessWolf » Logged
X-file girl
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2009, 06:17:56 PM »

everybody abused him- it's sick. his father hit him and constantly made fun of his appearance. then he got bullied about the size of his nose (and again when he got it reduced!), motown suppressed him and made sure everything was done their way, not his. His brothers had girls over for sex while he was awake in the same room. The media absouletly slated him and took advantage over how naive he was. i bet he couldn't understand it. he was trying so hard to heal the world, protect the young, unite the races, promote peace and love... and all anybody cared about was whether his colour was due to bleaching or a disease. what the hell does that matter?!?!?!?!?!?! Really? The only thing we can do as the human race to repay him for all this is to remember him for who he wanted to be remembered as- A humanitarian- A good person. not simply the king of pop. we loved him for the music and he wanted to take advantage of that- To use his credibility to send a message that would be listened to. he wanted us to prove our
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: