White Magic.ca
November 24, 2020, 08:54:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does it truly work?  (Read 5516 times)
Albedo

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2007, 10:15:42 PM »

I'm new and am wondering does magic truly work?How can you tell the difference between white and black magic?How do you know how easy or tough a spell is?
jaguar

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 04:47:21 AM »

Does magic truely work..? well, yes and no. spell casting does work but the outcome is not guaranteed to happen in the way that you want it to. It relies heavily on intent and if you are spell casting for reasons like,  i wana win the lottery, guaranteed it probably wont work.
If you did a spell say to loose weight but didnt follow thru with normal everyday actions, eg.. you ate only McDonalds and chocolate ice-cream for 6 weeks straight, um, no, you know it wouldnt work, youre going to cancel it out by your actions.
It very much depends on yourself.
White and black magic? black magic is usually used with intent on harm to another, where as white magic is completely the opposite.
There are other posts on this topic, so please excuse the lack of detail in this reply... maybe someone else can add to it..
angel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 06:23:07 AM »

I am a fresher in magic world but I read in one of the magic sites that black magic will do just about 'anything' to get what you ask for. For instance you ask that a friend should call you....it might do things constructive/destructive to get that call to ring, however white magic is like a wind, it will bring success in good ways, it may take time but nothing destructive will happen.
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 05:52:31 PM »

White magic generally aims to protect, enrich, provide relief or heal a person while Black magic tends to harm, control, cause pain, or anything negative.
The wizard

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 01:39:30 AM »

I think the magic or the spell what ever it is dont work because it's a fantasy there is no magic and this has been proved!!!!! sorry everybody want to do magic!!!!! Smiley Sad
n00b3rs

Shayy Hoodrat.

sobe167@msn.com paintedshelter pronoriifiik
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 12:09:53 PM »

I think the magic or the spell what ever it is dont work because it's a fantasy there is no magic and this has been proved!!!!! sorry everybody want to do magic!!!!! Smiley Sad
No. magick does exist. You have to concentrate on it, and it won't come down to you on a golden pillow with glowing lights. Magick is just like a prayer. If you really want it/need it, you will get it. If you just blow it off and just tested it, it won't.
Perceptillon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 09:35:20 PM »

I am a fresher in magic world but I read in one of the magic sites that black magic will do just about 'anything' to get what you ask for. For instance you ask that a friend should call you....it might do things constructive/destructive to get that call to ring, however white magic is like a wind, it will bring success in good ways, it may take time but nothing destructive will happen.
Yes true, but a spell to get someone to call you would be Grey magic. U dont know wh they would be calling you. It could be over something bad or good or envious. Just remember Karma and the 3 laws of the universe. Cool
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 08:36:12 PM »

White magic is magic that is helpful and does not interfere with people. Also not go against someone's will. Positive tings.

Black magic is like curses and such. Negative things.

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: