White Magic.ca
April 21, 2018, 09:34:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you had any success casting a love spell?  (Read 5762 times)
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: February 26, 2006, 02:19:01 PM »

Have you had any success casting a love spell?
redwynter

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 08:24:45 PM »

it is not such a good idea to cast a specific spell because you take away the free will and then you wonder if they are with you because of your magic or because they want to be and then you are like stuck..try instead doing an ask the universe to bring y9u love spell instead. Ya gotta watch the rule of three and harm ye none because unlike some spells, these work!
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 05:24:49 PM »

I agree.  Always practice white magic because of the rule of three and the rule of karma.  But I think casting specific spells is fine because they work on a personal level and can make a person's life better or clearer.   In the larger picture personal spells are still part of the universe's energy.  Avoid spells designed to control people or situations, but embrace personal spells that give you more control over your life or a better understanding of your purpose.

I get many messages telling me that the love spell they tried did not work.  In certain cases the outcome may not be what one expected but in many of these cases the spell worked because it give insight into a situation, freed the person from being stuck in a bad relationship.  If a love is true, a white magic spell will only bring them closer together.  If the love is not meant to be, a spell will only speed up the relationship's eventual outcome causing it to end quickier.

Be careful what you ask for because you may just get it.
sugaful

prettygirl_1981@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 08:56:00 PM »

I did!!!
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 08:41:38 AM »

Well share your story.  Everyone would love to hear about your success.
sugaful

prettygirl_1981@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 11:18:35 PM »

alright then Wink  It was about 5 years ago and my love and I were going through difficult times.  Ours was one of those on again off again kind of relationships.  He always seemed angry with me and he never seemed to WANT to be around.  Well I found this simple little spell, I'm not really into anything that seems very conjured and detailed, especially for a love spell and for someone like me, but I do believe.....  so anyways I tried it.  What I had to do was take a candle of any kind, I just used a tea light, and I placed it under my pillow on a night with a full moon.  I had to sleep where I could see the moon from where I rested without moving..  That was to charge the candle.. Then when I knew that he was coming over (actually he came to visit a neighbour) I lit the candle and had to melt lipstick or chapstick with the flame, just until it was soft, not dripping.  After it had cooled so I could put it on I ran out right away and kissed him right on the mouth!!   
Well from that MINUTE on everything was different!!!!!  He made special efforts to be nice to me when before all he did was neglect and snap at me. He made dates with me a couple of times a week where as before I had to beg him and remind him that it had been a month or two since we had even seen eachother.  He WANTED to come and see me all the time and he did things way out of the ordinary (like this one time he rode his bike to see me because his car had broken down...  it took him over an hour to get to my house and he left his house at 10:30 pm in January in rural Ontario!!!!!!).  LOL we would drive to this parking spot by a lake at times and just be together even when we weren't together and he would say to me (after I had done the spell) "there's just something about you, something I just can't resist." And he would continue to ask me what it was...  I just giggled... well he was putting me through hell for crying out loud!!! Wink
A couple of months after I did it I told him about what I had done but he wasn't mad at all!!!!   

I should say though that I was told this works both ways and that the person who does it will become enthralled as well.

So now we've been together for almost seven years and on the second of this month we FINALLY got married!!!!!

So anyways and in conclusion I am VERY happy I tried this spell..  It was something simple and to the point and worked out wonderfully.. I only did it the once but like I said it seemed to work right away!!!!!
Angel_Yuuna

I can only do spells that need chanting

dianne_cute51@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 01:44:12 AM »

actually i think love spell is very scared to use its better to not use love spell bec i believe in true love the right man or women will come in the right time and is she or he doesnt love u shes or hes not the right men/women for u so its not better tp use a love spell by the way i hope it helps (^_^)

i will help you as long as i can..
trust me..
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2009, 04:57:16 PM »

Mmmph. Problems...

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Why?

Good can come from bad, Bad can come from good.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2009, 01:40:44 AM »

Love...well...
Think of it like this the mind is the same as the flesh it scars easly love is a very very powerful feeling
When in love you feel amazing...but when "dumped" as they call it now
you feel...so bad it's past any word you can find...so use love spells very carefully
"i believe in true love the right man or women will come in the right time"
Most likely...yes but the odds are not in good favor
1.The chances of he/she/you living till that time
2.A bad choice in life may lead you astray
3.or you were never meant to meet (in this universe anyway)
But the good news is upabove is very unlikely to happen...and a high chance of you meeting in a different place
and time...

Change is the only thing that is constant
Compromise makes a good umbrella, but a poor roof
X-file girl
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2009, 06:22:37 PM »

didn't know whether you'd be interested in this peter? if it links in with the spell you made?
peter_88

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2009, 06:32:37 PM »

I have already read it. I think it all depends on my conscience and a given situation...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: