White Magic.ca
December 10, 2019, 05:13:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Insect thing  (Read 1984 times)
Why?

Good can come from bad, Bad can come from good.

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2009, 09:26:42 AM »

last night some strange insect came in (I have a fear of flying insects) this thing was running and hopping off
the ceiling it looked like a bee but smaller there was a spider also they came out of nowhere
the spider disappeared and the other thing my cat ate but what thing can jump and land upside down
on the ceiling

(I made I fly disappear today the door and window was closed)

Change is the only thing that is constant
Compromise makes a good umbrella, but a poor roof
X-file girl
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 12:14:50 PM »

you have a fear of flying insects? Well you don't wanna be over here at the minute. we have a ladybird (Or bug... whatever...) Pandemic at the minute. seriously. you walk through town and they are EVERYWHERE. you look at the road and there are millions all squashed and trodden on. not just a few. you wouldn't be able to miss them- You can't walk without squashing loads (Good job i'm not a buddhist Smiley ) And then there are millions sitting on the shop windows. the air is thick with flying ones- They keep flying in massive flocks- it looks like massive clouds. you get loads in your hair, On your clothes, down your shirt, On your shoes, On your glasses... then even when you go into a shop they're all flying about like nutters, and sitting on all the food and clothes and stuff. and falling from the ceiling onto you. and then on the beach they're all crawling all over the sand and rocks, and going into your beach bag, and floating about on the sea. and there are huge clouds of them hanging around and sitting on the
X-file girl
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 12:19:52 PM »

trees and plants... and the local businesses must be so annoyed cos noone is buying icecream cos you can't eat anything outside unless you want it to have a bug topping on it. it's mad. usually i'm lucky to see a ladybird. now they're everywhere!!!! And loads of em too!!!!!!!!
Why?

Good can come from bad, Bad can come from good.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 01:28:30 PM »

well the bug I had was very fast.I'm not scared of ladybugs just large flys and wasps/bees
"Well you don't wanna be over here at the minute. we have a ladybird (Or bug... whatever...) Pandemic"
Same here but with flys...

Change is the only thing that is constant
Compromise makes a good umbrella, but a poor roof
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: