White Magic.ca
October 18, 2017, 11:33:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A couple of questoins  (Read 3301 times)
Nenna

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2007, 03:05:12 AM »

Hey , i hope everyone is well and that mabey someone can help me...

Well im a newbie so if you can explain something to me do it slow plz.
 thankx   Grin

First, i want to  know... how do you know who to call upon during  a spell ?  :'(and
while doing a spell that the you face the alter deppending on your zodiac...how so? to which sign?

also regarding: How do you know what to use as a talisman and how to use it?! I want one! Cry
and can a talisman be anything like a symble of an eye or even an orb? maby a egyption symbol   Shocked

Plus i am having some trouble with the words of .... Mysticmagicalspellsall magic spell, charms, talismans and herbal
medication allpleted's... meaning and is this where i do something with the talisman that i need?!  Huh

wow this is hard i give you all points for this... i always wondered how my grandmother did this?!

Ps. Thanks to all for reading and trying to help me you all be protected and blessed  Cheesy[/i][/i]
WhiteLight

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 01:23:37 AM »

OK when doing a spell you normally call upon spirits OR (this is for healing, protection etc) the energy is from with in you.

And with the Zodiac question.. probably your sign. Or it would say otherwise.

OK i have no idea about the Tailismans but other people might.

If your having problems withs lattin words of spell or stuff..... use (cant believe I'm about to say this) a text-to-speach program!

and your grandmother had practise =D
Nenna

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 04:36:49 PM »

Thank you sooo much  Cheesy
whiteLight!!!
you are the bomb, thanks and i will try it out.
Peace be with you. Smiley
WhiteLight

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 11:56:01 AM »

Hey.. No probs =D

Rember to say how things went =)
jaguar

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 03:39:26 AM »

hi there.. who to call upon during a spell.. if you do a search in this site, a list of gods and goddesses come up and how and why you should use them.
some of the spells listed have mystical magical whatever else it says, i dont think its meant to be there, usually it happens after a word starting with 'm' is typed, i think its auto text. ignore it. if you delete from after the first letter m to the 's' of spells, usually there is two halves of a word that you can put together.

There are alot of talismans you could use, but again, you want to choose something that is going to be beneficial to the spell you are casting, something that will correspond with your spells.

I think the eye you are referring to is the 'third eye' or 'evil eye', it has associations with many diffrent cultures over time, tho, thru all cultures the bearer is protected by the talisman from being given or being cursed by the 'evil eye' by way of reflection. All cultures have a different style of symbal for the 'evil eye'.

This could be a good choice for you if you are looking for something Egyptian- the 'evil eye' was used in Kemet (ancient egypt) as a talisman - it is the Eye Of Horus. The legend is that he only had one eye because after Osiris was murdered by his brother Set, Horus fought with Set for the throne of Egypt. Horus lost an eye in the battle and this then became a sign of protection in Egypt.

Egyptian magick is very powerful tho so make sure you know what you want to do and how to do it, maybe a bit of research first, like look into the Kemetian Gods and Goddesses, there are different strains of magic and Kemetian magic is one of them. Perhaps abit of research... look up the Book of The Dead, that will give you an idea, depending on how far you want to get into this area..

The zodiac thing. I wouldnt worry about that so much now if you are just starting out, but what you do need to know if you havent done so already, is look up the moon phases for each month, I print it out to keep track of where we are upto in the phase Smiley .. it is essential to spell casting, spells have different results under different moon phases, moon phases have 7 days to each phase.. some say during an eclipse a spell will reverse and have a negative effect, so perhaps best avoid casting spells during this time, like wise in the dark of the moon when the new moon is on the way in but isnt visible yet.

The only other thing to consider is there are certain times during the day when the planets are in different zodiac signs... certain spells work better at certain times of certain days. Or perhaps you know which element rules your zodiac sign?? each element  has a different orientation..  your alter should be set up like an equal armed cross with the pentagram in the middle, each element corresponding to its oreientation...

Thats alot of information there for you, but answers some of your questions.

Ps... i dont face my alter according to my zodiac   Wink
Nenna

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 10:01:21 AM »

WhiteLight Smiley

Thanks again  Cheesy, and to my progress :  Shocked Id have to say it went well for the help ive gotton has help so much!
Now I know that there are still good People out there  Wink , also that I need lots of Practice. Yet i think that in time ill be
able to practice by heart...

once again thank you and you will  not be forgotton or your deed when i pray....  Grin  Wink
Nenna
Nenna

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 10:23:52 AM »

Jaguar  Smiley

Hi,
That Was some hot  Cool  information you gave me there... Trust and belive i will put it to good use!  Grin
Since i read your post ive been doing my research as you said and ....this is very educational and yet also fun!  Grin

Thanks for putting your mind out there so i can take a look at it ...very informative, its cool !
ill do my best and hopefully be as good as you guys!  Grin

Thanks again and hey dont lose the hottness  Wink
may good things come to you with much peace !!

jaguar

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2007, 02:49:26 AM »

All good...

Keep posting with how you are doing!!!

When i first started out i had my altar set up with the elements in the wrong spot!!
 Shocked

No ill side effects to speak of yet, I probably didnt have enough power to make anything happen anyway..

Dont worry, Ive made alot of mistakes along the way, but its all about learning, hey.

Im not always successfull with my spells, still.. so i keep a log of what i cast and when ive cast it, i leave it for 21 days to see if anything has worked, and if not, I will rework the spell and try again... sometimes 21 days is too annoying to wait out, Im not a fan of waiting, I dont always wait. Also sometimes you dont notice how things have worked untill you look back and compare then to now...

not sure what kind of spells you intend on doing, but goodluck with it all!!
Jag
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 01:37:43 AM »

I don't use altars...I've never done a circle before, and it hasn't affected me.....

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 10:53:28 AM »

A very old post!!! Anyways, I agree with Silver. I don't do those things.

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: