White Magic.ca
August 23, 2019, 11:39:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: to middem  (Read 1762 times)
X-file girl
« on: August 11, 2009, 04:45:36 PM »

hello Smiley i don't think my pm thingy is working properly. so here is a reply to your question about the potion. grape concentrate just means grape juice. either buy some or squeeze a few grapes Smiley the mint essence? I would just use a couple of mint leaves or a few sprinkles of dried mint that you can find in the herb section in shops. the same with the rosemary (Although it is best to avoid rosemary if you suffer from epilepsy- Just a heads up to anyone reading this- and if you're not middem then shame on you Smiley didn't anyone ever tell you not to open something that's not addressed to you? Wink ) Put these ingredients into a glass. pour some bottled water into the glass as well (Bottled as in from the shop, Not just tap water) kiss the glass and say the chant then drink it. (Hope it doesn't taste to bad- Just in case it is, I wouldn't drink to much of it- You don't want to make yourself sick) Also remember that magick may help you revise, But it wont make you pass the test- You still have to put in the effort!
MiddeM

It's good to be clever, but not to show it.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 04:31:44 AM »

It works fine Cheesy
Your pm sended to me succesfully Smiley and i answered you.

A wizard is never late, nor his early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: