White Magic.ca
January 19, 2019, 05:56:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Past lifes regression  (Read 1944 times)
LGM

lgm
View Profile WWW
« on: August 12, 2009, 06:28:28 PM »

Hello Smiley

I've already read a few books about past lifes regression, produced through meditation and hypnosis.
I'll maybe try it this year... (a little afraid of, I must say...Smiley)

My question is: is there a connection between our spirit / past lifes and the energy involved in magic?
Maybe SOUL/LOVE/SPIRIT/MAGIC are equivalent. And maybe energy is the common base for all those kind of experiences.

What's your opinion about that matter?
Thanks.

peter_88

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 07:52:37 AM »

E=mc2
In a sense, we can say everything is energy.
LGM

lgm
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 08:25:39 AM »

Yes, that equation is familiar to me Smiley

I guess energy shows in different ways. So probably the energy involved in magic is different than the one involved in spirit matters.
Or it is the same, but the way we use it is or access it is different...

Well, too deep matter for me eheh  Huh  Smiley
X-file girl
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 09:39:29 AM »

there was an episode of the x-files that sorta explored this. mulder went under hypno-regression to explore his past lives. it suggested that in life we make karmic bonds. like all the people we meet in this life we form a bond with and after being reincarnated that bond survives and we meet them again in the next life. though the way we meet may be completely different and our connections may be too. but we will always stay connected to the same spirits. like instead of being mulder's friend, In their previous life scully had been mulder's brother or something. and somebody who he had only met in passing in his current life had been his mother in his previous one. i thought this was a great idea myself Smiley like we were all destined to meet on this site or something because we all knew eachother before? Smiley
LGM

lgm
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 07:55:50 PM »

Yes, I indeed agree with you. I've read some about it - Brian Weiss books are quite impressing, because they fully describe patients past lifes therapy  Smiley

LGM

lgm
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 07:58:39 PM »

i thought this was a great idea myself Smiley like we were all destined to meet on this site or something because we all knew eachother before? Smiley

Probably yes. I believe not all the people we meet in each life are essential for us to complete our mission in that particular life. So maybe not all of us were meant to be here discussing. However, crossing for the first time, we can all become important to each others, in future lifes. All that is amazing to me Smiley
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 08:08:13 PM by LGM » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: