White Magic.ca
August 03, 2020, 08:51:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Mangkukulam' of the Philippines  (Read 7627 times)
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2009, 06:27:20 AM »

First of all, me and my cousin Dianne are from the Philippines and I'm gonna be talking about the so-called 'Mangkukulam'.

Witch is considered as Mangkukulam in our language, Filipino (also used to call a citizen of the Philippines), but they're actually different. Mangkukulam is actually derived from the Filipino word 'Kulam' which means Curse or Black Magick. Which means, a Mangkukulam is a Dark Magician. This is one reason why Witchcraft isn't accepted in the Filipino society, and Dianne is annoyed with that fact, because she is trying to get a book about Magick here but is afraid that our aunts won't buy for her.

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Rev.Scarecrow

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 02:58:43 PM »

See if you can get a allowance so you can buy what you want.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 07:23:08 AM »

Oh lol Tell that to Dianne. Cheesy

Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 05:11:30 PM »

REV IS BACK! COME ON, WHERES SHIN??

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
X-file girl
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 05:59:31 PM »

Cry i miss you shinobi!!!!!!
arjine06

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2010, 09:41:20 PM »

First of all, me and my cousin Dianne are from the Philippines and I'm gonna be talking about the so-called 'Mangkukulam'.

Witch is considered as Mangkukulam in our language, Filipino (also used to call a citizen of the Philippines), but they're actually different. Mangkukulam is actually derived from the Filipino word 'Kulam' which means Curse or Black Magick. Which means, a Mangkukulam is a Dark Magician. This is one reason why Witchcraft isn't accepted in the Filipino society, and Dianne is annoyed with that fact, because she is trying to get a book about Magick here but is afraid that our aunts won't buy for her.

Yeah, you're right on that matter Enchanter, I fully understand you because I am also a Pinay. I suggest, its better if Dianne will earn money so that she can buy what she wants. I believe in that black Magic even if I do not yet try to experience that someone used that black magic to me. I have only heard something story that someone already experience that. Grin

Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 10:18:34 AM »

Ooh...a Filipino Cheesy xD

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: