White Magic.ca
July 21, 2019, 10:55:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A weird kinda love spell  (Read 5061 times)
Rev.Scarecrow

View Profile Email
« on: September 03, 2009, 12:32:23 PM »

It's not that I want a love spell but more a rethinking spell.

The story goes like this. I like this girl and she likes me. Thing is that she feels that it would be awkward if we dated due to friend dynamics. If she didn't feel akward then she would date me.

So is there something I can do to make her not feel awkward about dating me? 
X-file girl
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 05:44:38 PM »

i am thinking that this is not the time for casting spells Smiley this girl obviously likes you a LOT. she doesn't want to risk being in a relationship with you because there is the possibility that she may lose you if things don't go to plan. this, believe it or not is a GOOD sign Smiley trust me- it's a weird form of female psychology Smiley Smiley Smiley the best way to go about this is to accept her feelings and not try to engage in a relationship with her. let a relationship between you occur naturally. usually if friends suddenly decide to be a lot more it can end up being a quite short-lived relationship and if you break up you'll be unlikely to stay friends because it's awkward, And you can't go back to how you used to be. i'm sure this is what she's afraid of. if you just stay friends for the moment but let yourself become a little bit closer to her gradually, Like you start to invite her out with you a bit more often, Make sure you're there for emotional support when she needs it, Compliment her etc you'll gradually
X-file girl
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 05:50:56 PM »

become closer and closer  until things just happen naturally. like you'll fall in love and it will feel perfectly right. (and if you don't happen to fall in love you'll probably feel glad that you didn't go out straight away, Cos at least you've still got eachother as friends) I know this probably sounds really sucky and you don't want to waste time, But in the end, This is a difficult kind of situation so you need to approach it cautiously. just wait until that moment when that spontaneous kiss happens then she won't feel worried about your friendship (And it will probably be so romantic that she'll never want to leave you anyway Smiley girls are suckers for spontaneous things like that) Cheesy sorry to any feminists on this site if i've totally offended you with that! Cheesy
Rev.Scarecrow

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 12:04:17 AM »

I think your right. I think I'll feel better about it too. Knowing that magic had nothing to do with it.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 07:30:28 AM »

Wow, those are nice suggestions, X-file girl! I wish you Rev the best of luck!

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Rev.Scarecrow

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 01:36:29 PM »

Wow, those are nice suggestions, X-file girl! I wish you Rev the best of luck!

Yeah thank you X-file girl!
X-file girl
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 02:35:19 PM »

glad to help! Smiley good luck!
J-Cloud

Like the hair can I try it on now

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2009, 06:15:18 PM »

You have to get both sides of the story here....I've found that when a woman says "that she feels that it would be awkward if they dated you"
It's more of a no than a yes (9/10).But it depends on the woman some slap you and say no,others say it but mean yes but just unsure....

Wait...she...dislikes one (or more) of your friends (Free will comes to mind but I'm not going to say anything)

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.Scientists say because of global warming they expect the world's oceans to rise four and a half feet. The scientists say this can mean only one thing - Gary Coleman is going to drown.
Why?

Good can come from bad, Bad can come from good.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 07:11:57 PM »

Don't listen to him....J you should be more truthful

Change is the only thing that is constant
Compromise makes a good umbrella, but a poor roof
MiddeM

It's good to be clever, but not to show it.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2009, 12:06:10 PM »

Meh..Meh..Meh..

A wizard is never late, nor his early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
J-Cloud

Like the hair can I try it on now

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 02:58:59 PM »

What's that about?

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.Scientists say because of global warming they expect the world's oceans to rise four and a half feet. The scientists say this can mean only one thing - Gary Coleman is going to drown.
Rev.Scarecrow

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2009, 07:56:40 PM »

Here's the deal she finds me attractive mentally and psychically. She just can't make the paradigm shift from long time friend to boyfriend.

I really need to be able to do this. It's causing a great deal of suffering for both of us. Can someone help us? I know what I said before. But that was just when I thought I was the only one that was suffering. I can't stand the thought that she is suffering. Please help us.
Why?

Good can come from bad, Bad can come from good.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2009, 05:48:14 AM »

Hmmm........
"She just can't make the paradigm shift from long time friend to boyfriend"
It can be strange at first....But I think it would work out fine...
your best option would be to talk to her see if you can...calm things down on the topic...
Then see if you can get her to give it a shot...If this does not work then you need to stop....
relax and don't say any more on the topic....maybe you were just a little to fast...maybe she needs more time to work things out....
In that time you should think as well...

Change is the only thing that is constant
Compromise makes a good umbrella, but a poor roof
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: