White Magic.ca
October 15, 2019, 10:04:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I start magick?  (Read 2663 times)
Boceifus
« on: August 31, 2007, 02:23:53 AM »

I am new to this sort of stuff and I would really like to know how to utilize it.  Would someone please give me advice on how to go about doing this? It would be very much appreciated.
Andraste

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 02:26:24 PM »

I have a couple of suggestions: If you are looking for a single book that will help with basic skills, I reccommend Scott Cunningham's Solitary Wicca -I think that is the title! It is a wonderul resource.
My other suggestion is to access books or websites that teach focus and meditation. The main fuel that makes spellcraft work is the practitioner's ability to focus on their intent from the beginning of the spell to the completion of it. It is important to do the spellwork when you will be uninterrupted, and to consider the moon phase if the spell indicates you should. Always spend a few minutes before and after thnking about your intentions with the spell.

It is also a good idea to memorize any chants or incantations if they are part of the spellwork you are trying to do. You should also consider carefully why you are doing the spell. It is perfectly fine to works positive spells but when working spells against someone's actions or something, make sure in your heart you are doing it to protect yourself or loved ones. Whateve you may believe, it is always safer to keep in mind: "harm none."
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 08:46:30 PM »

Well you really have to practice a lot. Practice makes perfect. You could also look around the website to find out about spells. Try simple ones and then go to more advanced.

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: