White Magic.ca
December 10, 2018, 02:22:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ethics in magic  (Read 2978 times)
X-file girl
« on: September 12, 2009, 04:22:43 PM »

this post is for informing newcomers of the ethics of white magic. please feel free to contribute Smiley
X-file girl
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 04:43:12 PM »

the main wiccan principle to bear in mind when casting spells is, 'An it harm none, Do what ye will' This basically means that you can cast a spell for pretty much anything as long as you are sure that casting it will definately not cause harm to anyone. if you are unsure, It is a good idea to say this at the end of the spell, 'With harm to none, This spell be done!' so that the spell will only work if it won't harm anyone.
X-file girl
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 04:45:57 PM »

it is also considered immoral to cast a spell that forces someone to act against their will. so, for example, Instead of casting a love spell to force someone to go out with you, Why not try casting a spell to make them consider you as a potential partner?
X-file girl
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 04:51:27 PM »

most people believe that magic runs on a karmic basis. that is, Whatever you use your magic to send out into the world, You shall receive back three-fold. this means that if you use magic for good- to help others for example, You shall receive something back that is three times as good as a reward. however, If you use magic to hurt others, You can expect that hurt to come back to you three times as bad (Some argue even more than three-fold if they are truely badly intentioned)
X-file girl
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 05:05:39 PM »

those who practice magic should attempt to strive towards tolerance/Acceptance of people regardless of Age, Gender, Race, Colour, Religion, Sexual orientation and the likes. there are no restrictions applied by witches or users of magic about who is eligable to use magic. magic can be practiced by anyone, no matter who they are. just please be sure that it is safe and legal to use in your community as, as with a lot of things (such as sex before marriage, homosexuality etc that are considered acceptable in some places, but not in others), the use of magic can lead to punishment in certain countries.
Cassandra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 10:42:58 AM »

Here's mine
1. Animal sacrifice magic must be done under very strict conditions. Don't attempt it. You may not use the life force of another being by force to get your way. This to me means that all human sacrifice religions (that take people by force and murder them) are corrupt. Sorry, I guess I don't honor that path
2. Prostitution magic is a corruption of love. That is one reason most religions have marriage ceremonies. It is to protect the sacredness of sex and its power.
3. You may not profane sacred things in order to get evil to do your will.
4. When you pray, let the Divine Father (yes God) have your prayers to work out everything according to the divine will. I don't believe in "the universe". I believe in a person.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: