White Magic.ca
December 15, 2017, 02:47:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what is your most favourite material possession?? :0  (Read 2327 times)
X-file girl
« on: September 20, 2009, 08:34:18 AM »

mine's gonna sound a bit silly, But mine is a diary key- You know the kind where you get a secret diary when you're little and it has a little padlock and key on the front? Well i had a really fancy one, Not the usual key you get with one. me and my friend who i cast my first spell with, we both used to adore cardcaptor sakura when we were little. we used to wear our diary keys on a piece of wool round our necks to school and used to pretend they were like sakura's summoning key. we used to play cardcaptors all the time. he moved abroad and i never had anyway of contacting him after that. i still really miss him and that key has quite a bit of sentimental value to me now. i could never get rid of it. now i use it as a divining pendulum Smiley i think people's most treasured item says a lot about the person, Don't you? That's why i thought this would make an interesting topic Smiley Smiley Smiley
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 02:36:24 PM »

I wanna try that first spell you did.
Sounds interestingggg.....

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
JoeY34kaze
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 02:53:51 PM »

mine is my guitar . Smiley
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 02:39:45 AM »

Hmm...I guess my keyboard...or maybe my fave blankets! XD

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
love_magic19

vicky_york@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 10:24:50 AM »

mine is a cookbook my grandmother gave me..which again seems silly but she lives far away and i love her cooking..she wrote all the recipes with her mother and made them into a book and gave it to me when i got my first apartment..

- VH
Nonglen
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 12:02:17 PM »

mine would be the pokemon tazo and cards collection  Grin
X-file girl
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 03:47:28 PM »

i gave all my tazos away to a charity shop a couple of months ago Smiley i used to love the ones that moved when you tilted them Smiley not the ones you used to get in packets of cheetos Smiley can you still get cheetos does anyone know?? Anyway, I nearly had all of them Smiley i've still got my pokemon cards. i got the second set of decks they ever bought out. Smiley with a pretty sparkly vaporeon in it. does anyone remember quibix or whatever they were called that came in crisp packets- They were little plastic squares with looney tunes on them. you could snap them together to build things out of them, Or collect them all and use them as a jigsaw puzzle. i used to think they were awesome!! Lmao i guess i was easily pleased as a kid!!
Komodia

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2009, 01:05:12 AM »

humm.. i really don't know. i'm not that attached to anything. but i love my car though  Cheesy it gives me so much more freedom... though i'm planning on going abroad and don't know what the F to do with it
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2009, 05:35:28 PM »

Favourite? Possibly a few teddies...okay alot....(:
idk really, maybe its....Bella's Bracelet....I wear it everywhere, not cause its twilightnessed, cause i like it.....

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2009, 07:17:35 AM »

WHOO! Mines a litle friendship bracelet kinda thing. its got 3 colours, all plaited...red, green and blue. My friend gave it to me. (: I never take it off, cept whne I go in the shower or swimming.

X-file girl
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2009, 06:03:25 PM »

my new favourite- A book called 'dancing the dream'. omg. so beautiful and inspiring it makes me cry. and i've had it for about three weeks now but i still haven't read it all. i can only read a couple of poems/Fables/Philosophys at a time cos they're the sort that makes you sit there reading the same lines over and over again and have all these spiritual realisations... omg it's so beautiful... i will treasure it forever more...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: