White Magic.ca
November 16, 2018, 04:02:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need.....Oppinions  (Read 1565 times)
icap

View Profile Email
« on: October 23, 2009, 10:44:14 PM »

alright, i haven't posted for a little while but Ive been here Smiley so here goes...

i just recently found out that while my mom was 17-18ish, she had some out of ordinary powers. She could read palms naturally and the sort so she became
interested in tarot/palm reading and astrology and the such. She did some astral projections and meditations. She said that shes always felt a strong magical presence.
Then due to many reasons, she decided to completely stop....and she says that she had to suppress these.....powers to the point that she would constantly have migraines...
and headaches. My mom also told me that she felt like there was a force that just wanted to come out of her but she wanted to suppress it completely.

-Also...when my mom was in her 20'she somehow got mallochio(evil eye curse) ....she passed out and was taken to a
local old woman that purged her of this curse.

I have just found all of this out recently and am open to opinions as to what this could possibly be.

--Thx in advance Smiley
RobertX

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 10:50:43 PM »

COOL! i mean the fact that she reads tarots and astrology and stuff...>.>
i only do occlumency... << i think it's spelled like that? .. it's  fortune telling though dreams...

and i can onlysay.. Gud luk~  Lips Sealed
I don't wanna be rude or anythin'

When You believe in who you are,where you're always meant to be,
if you open up your heart, when you set your spirit free
In this time of the season,every leaf on every tree
will start to shine come to see
take myHand,come with me andSHINE!

The treasure of friendship will never lose it's glow
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 06:20:28 PM »

A person might have noticed your mom's power and decided to curse her for it. That is the only cause I can think of, because your own powers aren't really supposed to backfire on you. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: