White Magic.ca
December 10, 2019, 05:11:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to start?  (Read 2941 times)
TheLight

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2008, 12:32:16 AM »

What is the best spell to start with?  Like something really simple for a first timer. 
X-file girl
<3
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 03:40:35 PM »

The angel spell that calls upon a whole list of angels is a great one to start on, cos its just like a prayer and is very easy to do. I cast it ages ago and i'm still getting a great effect from it. Use with good intentions though, okay? Love, light and blessings to you x
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 04:24:12 PM »

I suggest meditation and mental drifting. Their easy, they help with a lot, and they even give you time to relax after a hard day of work. Besides that, they help grow concentration which comes in very handy with spells of all kinds. Smiley

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 06:03:14 PM »

The best spells to start with are healing and protection spells. They tend to be the most simple of all. Also as Magick101Teacher  said meditation will be good for your concentration. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
druidicseer

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 10:45:45 AM »

It would be a good idea to start with meditation and protection dpells. You need to be able to meditate/center yourself pretty well before you can open some big doors  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: