White Magic.ca
January 19, 2019, 05:01:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anything in Harry Potter real?  (Read 5061 times)
Wizkid95

View Profile Email
« on: January 25, 2008, 03:23:32 PM »

what do you believe in harry potter is real nothing... everything..... the mystical creatures..... what to you think?
TheLight

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 03:46:13 AM »

I guess your about 11 or 12?  maybe 13?  Harry potter is fake.  But might be able to be done.  I don't know, i'm new.   Tongue
Wizkid95

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 03:21:28 PM »

Dude how did you know that i was 12. wow!
n00b3rs

Shayy Hoodrat.

sobe167@msn.com paintedshelter pronoriifiik
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 11:42:57 AM »

Oh dear.  Roll Eyes
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 08:51:42 PM »

Well I don't personally think things in Harry Potter are real. I mean some can be performed but through a bigger magical proccess. Not by a wand. Smiley

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 08:42:11 PM »

Harry potter isn't real, but some of his magic is.
X-file girl
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 03:21:17 PM »

The Grim is based upon a english norfolk folk tale- the ghost of a sea captains black dog who stalks the beaches and cliffs of norfolk late at night searching for his long gone master who was lost at sea. If you see the dog, you'll be cursed and you'll only have 24 hours to live. Its also the basis for sherlock holmes- the hound of the baskervilles. The author was holidaying at the royal links hotel (destroyed by a fire a little while after, so no longer there i'm afraid) at cromer, norfolk, when a local man told him of the tale of the spectre dog. Intrigued, he asked that he may use the folk tale as an inspiration for a holmes' case.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2009, 08:58:26 AM »

Ooh...Harry Potter! Their effects and spells are cool! I don't know if anything from there is exactly real but I guess real-life Magick and Harry Potter magic goes the same way - Enchantments, potions - but others are totally different. Charmed, I think, is closer.

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
X-file girl
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 03:54:57 PM »

Yeah, charmed is a little more reliable than hazza potter Smiley i think the best programme for finding out about true magick though is the x-files lol alright so i'm x-file girl, so what does my opinion count for, i hear you say. But they did actually do their research- its from the series that i learnt that you cast a circle to protect yourself, and salt protects too, the pentagram is not a symbol of devil worship, what a taglock is, the witches sabbaths... And that not all real magick is selfish. I think melissa scully was an awesome role model too! Smiley So i think it deserves praise for portraying a true picture of magick, rather than promoting the usual stereotypes that leave us looking like a bunch of nutters who supposedly think we can fly broomsticks...
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 09:31:04 AM »

I never knew 'X-files' is about magick! lol

X-file girl
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2009, 10:05:51 AM »

Its about the paranormal and government conspiricies lol aliens, magick, ghosts, mythical creatures, religion, cults, myths, psychic visions, fortune telling (which is great, cos the producers actually know the true meaning of the death tarot card lol)... And a lot of them are (albeit loosely) based on real recorded events (with a bit of a paranormal twist) tis good. I recommend it! Smiley it's deffo worth watching... Even if your just watchin to drool over scully! Tongue Hee-hee... 
X-file girl
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2009, 01:52:51 PM »

...dana scully that is... Smiley
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 02:53:25 AM »

I thought it was something about Horror so we didn't watch it. I don't know if they are still airing it here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: