Mrs. Ogilvie of Drumquaigh had a poodle named Fanti. Her family, or
at least those who lived with her, were her son, the laird, and three
daughters. Of these the two younger, at a certain recent date, were
paying a short visit to a neighbouri... Read more of The Dog Fanti at Scary Stories.ca
Some desires require a change in behavior to see a change in your life. Instead of attempting to address the issue with one spell, it may be better to get in the habit of performing a simple magical practice on a consistent basis. This is especially true when one has great obstacles or opposition to their goals. You might:
* Burn dressed Green, Pink or Gold candles for 7 consecutive days
* Take a luck, money drawing, success or road opener baths for 7 consecutive days
* Wash your porch, stoop or entryway for 7 consecutive days with luck, money drawing or road opener floor wash.
* Smoke your house from front to back with a money drawing or luck drawing incense
* Wear an oil or perfume daily.
* Dust your feet and chest with a drawing sachet powder (can be added to baby powder or cornstarch to stretch it)
* Write a request for money to the Spirit and burn it daily in incense. Sprinkle the powder in front of your home.
* Repeat novenas to a Saint associated with blessings and money daily.
Old timers often recommend performing Seven Tasks for success. By developing a seven step routine that is performed daily, one keeps focused on their goals and increases their chances of success.