1. Place 3 candles on the floor, making a triangle which points forward.
2. Make sure you can cross-sit in the center.
3. Place the other 3 candles a bit farther than the first 3 candles, making a triangle which points backward.
4. Light all of the candles and position (cross-sit) yourself at the center.
5. Cast a circle.
6. Close your eyes and chant the spell you wanted to reverse backwards then blow the candle that is close to your right.
7. Again, close your eyes and chant the spell backwards then blow the candle to your left.
8. Do the same thing again then blow the candle in front of you.
9. End/Close the circle you cast.
10. Either let the remaining candles burn themselves down or let the lights die on their own.
This is how this should look like:
*O - You (Caster)
*o - Candles
- - - - - - -
- created by The Enchanter