Some people grow old gracefully, while others fight and scratch the whole way.
Andy's wife, refusing to give in to the looks of growing old, goes out and buys a new line of expensive cosmetics guaranteed to make her look years younger.
After ... Read more of How old am I? at Free Jokes.ca
1 Black Pull Out Candle
1 Small Dark Colored Bottle with Cap
Bend Over Oil
Black Arts Oil
Hot Foot Powder
Black Coffee (brewed very dark and strong)
Small Piece of Brown Paper (a torn grocery bag will do)
Black Cotton Fabric
A Needle or Toothpick to mark the Candle
Using the Needle or Toothpick, carve the name of your enemy all over the Black Pullout Candle. When you run out of space for the whole name use the initials. Anoint the candle each one of the oils. Gently dust the candle with the Hot Foot Powder (do this by taking a tip of a spoonful of the powder and blow gently onto the candle).
Light the candle and begin working on the bottle as follows:
* Write the person's name 9 times on the Brown Paper.
* Roll the paper away from you into a tube shape and slide it inside the Bottle.
* Add nine drops of each Oil and a nice pinch of the Hot Foot Powder into the bottle
* Then fill with the Coffee until the bottle is full.
* Close the bottle and seal it with wax from the candle.
* Wrap the bottle in Black Cloth
* Tie with Cotton Twine making 9 knots using all the anger and rage you can muster.
* Take the bottle to a body of moving water.
* Toss into the water over your left shoulder and walk away without looking back.