White Magic.ca
December 03, 2020, 05:56:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking to help give karma a little nudge.  (Read 3021 times)
noobiemage

View Profile Email
« on: October 16, 2008, 09:32:42 PM »

so i was wondering what happens if some1 gets a little crazy with their magic. there has to be some justice system, if so id like to join it or at least be told what to do about it. I'd also like to know what spells to use or how to know if someone does magic.
Magick101Teacher

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 09:56:47 PM »

I know about the Mystic Justice system....its VERY similar to the order of the universe. I meditate every here and now to search for bad uses of Magick. I once went to Jamaica (I live in NJ.)  just to take away a power...and have a vacation XD. You can join, but its hard......

Che Dio sia con voi,
   ~Magick101Teacher
WhiteWitch

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 06:14:57 PM »

The answer to your question is Karma, the "Threefold Law". If you do something good, good will be returned three times or three times the intensity. If you do something evil it will threefold as well. Here is a spell that might help you determine if someone is magic...

http://www.whitemagic.ca/spell/Spell-To-Find-Out-If-Someone-Is-.html

'The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.'  Smiley
~B. B. King
rob
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 10:47:08 AM »

so i was wondering what happens if some1 gets a little crazy with their magic. there has to be some justice system, if so id like to join it or at least be told what to do about it. I'd also like to know what spells to use or how to know if someone does magic.

Actually you wouldn't need to perform any spell.  The harm they cast will return to them without anyone directly casting a spell at them. 

If someone is directing that harm at you, and you can feel it.  I would start with a white light spell to protect yourself until you can get to the root of the original spell. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: