White Magic.ca
December 03, 2020, 05:28:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Login with username, password and session length
News: White Magic - White Magic Spell Discussions

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: when you smile...  (Read 2613 times)
X-file girl
« on: July 21, 2009, 06:29:35 PM »

... at someone sincerely, Watch- They'll smile back. it's true that smiles are contagious. and if you smile and say hello to someone who is not expecting you to it will make them happy all day. they'll be thinking about it all day. and they'll go around with a smile on their face, Making others smile. now if you just do one thing today, Make this it. infact do it everyday! It's an easy enough thing to do! Now think of this. if you can make others smile by simply setting the example, What else can you do? Monkey see, monkey do. BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD and others will become that change to Smiley
Jellybean-Kun
Wise

Yes, yes I do.

jjdnsporkfork@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 03:07:36 AM »

Nuh-uh, not always.
When I'm annoyed and people smile at me, I do NOT smile back.....

This witty signature is not here right now, so please leave a message after the non-existant beep.
Braver men don't have my flair.
Thrystal Encantatore
Wise

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 07:39:31 AM »

Ooh... Cheesy

T.E. - Thrystal Encantatore the Enchanter
Midnight Silversoul

Give me your Mind.

funkymoonstone@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 06:42:39 PM »

I smile everyday and people smile back I usually say hello to some people too, Ok this is going to sound weird but I like making people happy...It makes me feel happy that I made someone happy which Is why I don't question anything my mum asks me to do because if it makes her life easier then I guess I'd do it, even if inside im screaming that I dont want to, I'll keep it locked up inside and give a smile, Like for instance when we moved from Glasgow I didn't want to leave, I had so many good friends, I loved my school I loved my new house and everything surrounding it, Yet it made my big sister and my mum happy so I didn't protest I just went.

-MG

xxx

Smiley

I want your soul.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: