Hello. I am going to tell you a remedy/spell that I have been working on for quite some time to get right.It is best for stomach aches, but it also works when you have excitement shivers.I believe it might also help cure some side effects of a cold.
1. Get a tea bag and take out ALL the tea ingredients.
2. Collect plenty of rosemary, peppermint, and basil herbs
3. Cut up the rosemary into tiny pieces and fill up 1 8th of the bag with it, do the same with peppermint
4. Cut up the basil into tiny pieces and fill up 1 quarter of the bag.
5. Tape or sew the bag together and chant "God here my cry for plead, give the power of healing to thea" and concentrate until you feel Magick flowing through you and into the bag. Then put it in hot/boiled water
6. Wait 5 or 6 minutes before drinking
Sadly, since it is a remedy there are two main side effects:
1.Sickness (if you drink when you are not sick)